Chapter 7

Alright there is no way he is going to say that he cares about me a lot and then passionately kiss me and then just walk away. Um, hell fucking no bitch.

I ran after him and turned him around by his shoulder. "I have an idea." I said with a huge smile. He gave me a suspicious look. "What's your idea?" He asked. I smiled widely and then pulled him into the kitchen where Ryan was waiting.

I let go of him and then walked to Ryan. "Hey little bro. Ya know, Ethan had the idea that you go spend the night at a friends house for the night. Maybe Jason or Kyle. You can choose any friend you want and he will drive you there." I said. His face lit up. He jumped up and down and then ran over to Ethan and hugged his legs.

Ethan looked over at me and mouthed "What the hell are you doing." I smiled and mouthed back "It's okay, just trust me." He rolled his eyes and then bent down to Ryan's hight.

"How about we go pack buddy." Ethan said. Ryan nodded his head quickly and then pulled Ethan upstairs.

Alright I have to plan out what we're going to do. I grabbed a piece of paper and pen and started planning out our "Date Night."

As I was planning everything, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Ryan ran into the kitchen and up to me.

"So, I decided that I'm going to Mike's house and I packed a lot of fun stuff." He said with a big smile. I laughed and got down to his level. "Well I'm sure your going to have a lot of fun." I said patting his head. He nodded and then walked over to Ethan.

"Ready to go?" Ethan asked. Ryan smiled and nodded and Ethan walked him out. Once I heard the door close, I started getting everything set up.

The first thing on my list was video games so I got the controllers out and the Mario Kart game. I was going to kick his ass. The next thing on my list was making cookies. So I got out all of the ingredients and set them on the counter. The last thing on my list was something he gets to pick. So yeah, I guess we'll see how this goes.

I sat on the couch and waited for him to get back. After about 15 minutes I heard the door open. I jumped up and ran over to the front door. I saw Ethan standing there putting his jacket on the rack. I ran over to him and hugged him.

He put his arms up in shock. "Uh, hello to you too." He said with a chuckle. I pulled away and kissed him on the cheek. "Kaitlyn, what the hell are you doing? Why did you make me take Ryan to his friends house?" He questioned. I smiled widely and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Because we are having a date night." I said with a kiss. I pulled away and he smiled. "Oh, well this should be interesting." He said. I jumped up and down and then pulled him into the living room. I sat him on the couch and turned on the T.V and gaming system.

"What game are we playing?" Ethan asked while I sat down. I grabbed my controller and said "Mario Kart, and your about to get your ass kicked." I looked at the T.V and got into my gaming position. "Oh yeah, good luck beating the master." Ethan said also getting in his position. We picked out our characters and carts and then I pressed start.
-------------------------------------------------------
That sucked balls. I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in awhile and that this chapter sucked but I am very very busy until Saturday. I'm very sorry but the next chapter will be a lot better, I promise. It's going to be a lot more interesting. Okay well anyways, I hope you guys have a great day and I love you all ❤️😊
-Katie