Hiya, my name is Levy!

"Thanks Daisuke, I owe you big time!" I smile. "No no, I love helping people! Make sure you get there safely!" I wave and leave the forest, the forest which became my second home. I learnt the ways of the wild, all thanks to Daisuke.

He was a sweet person, he healed me! I looked brand new, as if nothing happened. Daisuke said that if I ever do tell anyone, they'll see what I used to look like, with all the blood and bruises.

And then they'll all come back, meaning I have to heal all over again. Daisuke told me that I had to go to Magnolia High too, it's where I can finally learn with friends. Papa had me homeschooled all those years too, so I never really had any friends besides the teacher, the staff, Aquarius, Cancer and Capricorn.

I walked past the colourful shops of Magnolia, smelling all the smells of flowers, food and new items. I entered a large shop filled with magical items. "Wait, this is the only magic shop in this whole town?" I ask disbelievingly.

"I'm afraid so, most of the townspeople are fishing folk, but don't worry, I've got all the latest goods! This colour changing magic is really popular with the ladies!" The old shopkeeper says. I sigh. "What does it do?"

"It changes the colour of your clothes any time you want!" He answers with joy. Then he stared says random colours and his clothes changed to the colour. "Purple!" "Green!" "Yellow!" "Do you have any Celestial Keys?" I ask hopefully.

"Celestial Keys? Well that's a rare request." He took out a box and a Silver Key rested in it. I gasp. "Oh my gosh it's the little doggy!"

"Yes, but that isn't really powerful." The shopkeeper says. "I know, but I really really want it!" I say. "So how much?"
"Twenty thousand Jewel." He answers. "I'm sorry, how much was that?"

"Twenty thousand Jewel." He says again. "Aww man... I'm still getting you!" I pull out the requested money and take the doggy. "Thank you Mister!"

I walk out of the ship in high spirits again, walking past more food shops. One of my... New personal favourites. *Wink wink.* A certain cake shop caught my eye. I decided it was time to use a little more money.

The bell of the cake shop rings. "Oh hello! What can I get you?" A beautiful white haired lady waves to me. Her hair reminded me of Sting-kun and how white was his favourite colour. "Hi! Can I have the vanilla spongecake please?"

She nods and says, "For service sake, I need to know your name. My name is Mirajane Strauss." Her blue eyes sparkled. Her dark pink dress was pretty, it had a lace belt with a pink bow on the side, and there was a bow on the neck strap.

"I'm Lucy." I smile. "Well Lucy, it's a pleasure to meet you!"
"It's nice to meet you too! Oh I need to find the way to Magnolia High, do you know they way?" Mirajane nods. "I study there! How about I take you after my shift?"

"Sure! Would you like any help while I wait?" She looked very surprised. "Uh, no thank you, you're supposed to be our guest!" I smile and scratch my head. "It's a habit to ask if I can help I guess." I say.

"I'll go tell Elfman what to make you, I'll be back in a second." I nod and sit at the nearest table. This shop was quite nice. Tables and chairs obviously sat around, and the front windows were large, it was like they were a wall.

The bell tinkled again as a group of friends enter. They were laughing. But someone's laugh sent a jolt of recognition through me. But I couldn't remember who's laugh it was.

"Hi guys! The usual?" Mirajane came back from the back. "You know it sis!" A white haired girl smiles. Oh, so the two white haired people here are siblings, awesome!