LISANNA!!!

"Hello, Lucy." He said. I stared at him. "Who's that?" Natsu asked. "An acquaintance." I lied. "Don't lie Lucy-Lu, we were a thing, weren't we?" He purred. "Oh shut up. We weren't." I hiss. "Honey, why in such denial?" He said. I glared at him. "Anyway, I came to tell you that things are not all they seem." He continued.

"Huh?" Natsu asked stupidly. I looked around, looking to see if anything was out of place. Then I noticed there was only two against one. Natsu had also noticed. "WHERE'S LISANNA?!" He bellowed. "Safe and sound." The grey eyed man laughed.

He took a step to the side, revealing Lisanna trapped in a cage, the ones we put birds in but bigger. "Natsu, he uses teleportation and dark dragon slayer magic. Be very careful." I muttered. He nodded and ran. Isamu laughed again as he dodged Natsu's kicks and punches. "Gate of the goat, I open thee! Capricorn!" I twisted his key. *Ding dong!*

"Still using your keys Lucy? Your spirits were of no assistance back then, why still use their 'help'?" Isamu inquired, using quotation marks around help. He smirked, tripping Natsu with his magic. "Because we are here to fight now." Capricorn said as he bowed towards me.

"Oh, well then, I suppose I will have to start getting serious." Isamu smiled. Natsu roared, spitting fire out of his mouth. Lisanna stood in the cage, watching in horror. I picked up my muddy whip, facing the other three. Capricorn and Natsu were fighting Isamu, mostly missing.

I ran to the trees, hiding myself, but making my way to Lisanna, carefully and slowly. I knew she was panicking, but I had to stay quiet so they wouldn't notice. I eventually got there, but I heard Natsu fall. I winced and tried to ignore the pain the other two were going through.

"... I'm sorry... Lucy..." Capricorn muttered as he disappeared to the Spirit World. "One man down!" Isamu mocked. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu yelled, flames around his fist. This time, the punch actually hit Isamu, and he went flying. Isamu spit blood out, wiping his mouth. "Dark Dragon's Roar!" He said, a black substance aimed at Natsu.

I looked away, focused on getting Lisanna out. By what I heard, Natsu had successfully dodged. "Lisanna have you tried clawing your way out?" I whispered. She jumped and almost hit her head on the top of the golden cage. "Geez! I have, but it's made of iron that cancels out your magic. It's depleted a lot of mine." She said.

"How do I get you out?" She shrugged. "I'll try my keys." I said. I get Capricorn's key, tried to turn it in the lock but it didn't work. Same with Aquarius and Cancer. "Can your whip crack things?" Lisanna asked. "I don't think it will, it's a normal whip." I answer. She sighed. "Lucy~!" Isamu called out.

I ducked behind Lisanna, and she stood straight so he wouldn't see me. "Your pink friend is down! Where are you?" His voice strayed away, like he was going the opposite direction. "Is he going the other way?" I asked, really really quietly. "Yeah, he is." Lisanna answered, just as quietly.

"I don't know how to get you out!" I said frantically. "Can you turn into something small?" I added. "Uh... I'll try mouse. Take over: Mouse!" She chanted quietly. She shrank, her cat ears becoming more rounded and grey, her tail was thinner and she grew a cute snout. I held my hand out, she quickly scurried onto it. I crept to the nearby trees, telling her to be quiet while I got our pink haired companion.

I ran quickly, dragging his heavy body to the forest. "Lucyyyyyy~!" Isamu called. I got Lisanna to be her big bunny form, but she said it will only last for an hour before she would pass out. "That's enough time, let's get out of here." She picked us both up and hopped to the train station. "Lucy, I can't hold out much longer!" She wailed. "Turn back to normal, I can manage." I said kindly.

"But I'll pass out once I turn back!"
"Don't worry, I'll get Leo's help."
"But your magic is almost gone!"
"Don't worry, I'll be fine!"

"But—"
"Just change back!" I cut in, wanting to get to a hospital as fast as I could. She nodded sadly, her purple bunny form being replaced by her normal thin figure. I caught her in my arms, summoning Leo as fast as I could. "Princess!" He said worriedly. "Get Natsu and help me get to the nearest hospital." I ordered sternly. "Alright, but don't make us worry this much next time."

"I can't make that promise." I said as we trudged the rest of the way. "Why not, Princess?" I shook my head. "Because I'm sure we'll face many more stronger foes. If I make this promise, I will only break it." I said truthfully. I shifted Lisanna, to make it more comfortable for the both of us.

He sighed. "Fine..." He trailed off, wanting to say more. I guess he knew the matter was closed. We got to the train station, buying tickets and boarding. "Who was that?" Leo asked after a while. "Isamu Hamasaki." I said darkly. "Is-Isamu?!" He questioned loudly. "The one and only." I bit my lip to prevent my anger from spilling out.

"I gotta go, your magic is almost gone." He said. I nodded and he vanished. The train lady walked by. "Excuse me, could I get a snack please?" I called out. She came back with a sponge cake, telling me it was on her. "But—!"
"Don't tell anyone, but I know you're in a pickle." Her kind voice only made me feel worse.

"I... What?" I was confused, and rightly so, why was she being so nice? I didn't really deserve it. "Your friends passed out right?" She gestured to Natsu and Lisanna. I nodded, slowly. "So, just to help you out a bit, I'll let you have this for free. Don't tell anyone." She added, passing over some bandages along with the cake. "How will I repay you?" I asked instantly. "By telling no one." She laughed.

"But that's not—"
"Oh shush honey!" She waved me off and went to the next cart. "... Who... Was that? Natsu said, yawning. He sat up, rubbing his eye. "The train staff." I answered. "Wait, weren't we—!"
"Shush! We can't tell anyone we ran away!" I hissed.

"The mayor will kill us! We even left our creature there!" I added. "Oh." He said stupidly. "What happened to Lisanna?" He inquired. "She ran out of magic."
"How come you didn't?"
"Leo went to the Spirit World as early as he could."

"Leo? The teacher we used to have?" I smiled and nodded. "Wow, he's a great teacher!" He praised. I blinked. "He teach you anything useful?"
"All of my combat skills. Not the Dragon Slaying, obviously." He added at the end. I checked the clock on the far wall. "You have eight hours until the troia wears off."

"Thanks." I glanced at Lisanna, she was peacefully dreaming, her head in my lap.
"We need to get off at the next station. They have hospitals and we need them." I looked back at Lisanna, worried. "Yeah, especially you." Natsu agreed. I laugh half-heartedly. "I'm tired." I say truthfully. He beckons. I raise an eyebrow. "Come 'ere." He says.

I lifted Lisanna's head off my lap and put a free pillow under her head. I got the blanket that they gave for free over her frail body. The train people were quite nice, they actually give useful freebies! I sat next to the pink haired salamander, a little awkwardly I have to say. He smiled.

"You don't have to force yourself to stay awake you know?" He said. "I'm not forcing—!"
"—Yes you are. Just close your eyes, and you'll see." I stared at him. He gently pushed me away, only to pull me down to put my head on his lap. I blushed furiously, not knowing what to do.

"Luce, you're my best friend, no need to get embarrassed." He laughed. I squeaked. He laughed even more, but told me to try and sleep. He got a pillow to spare my dignity.

"There, now go to sleep."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silly_Little_Chump

How y'all doin?

Hehehehhehe, I'm smiling so much and I can't stop. 😄

Hope this is actually good, and you liked the chapter! Well chapters since I published one yesterday.

Have a nice day/night! That still sounds weird...

Have a nice night... Yup, weird.