Nalu's little date

"Do you think she's alright?" I ask Juvia and Kinana worriedly. "Maybe." My purple haired friend answers. "Juvia thinks that Lucy-sama is fine."

I sigh.

Lu-chan is smart, but going by herself was just stupid. Who knows what's in the forest at night?

"I guess she'll be fine. But I wonder, if she ever made like a kick move, would she call it 'Lucy Kick'? 'Cause if she does, that would be hilarious." I giggle. "Haha, imagine Lucy just kicking some poor person, screaming Lucy Kick!"

My friends laugh with me. "Come on guys, I was only away for half an hour and you already start laughing at me? No fair!" Lucy walks in. "What, it would be funny             Lu-chan!"

"What would be funny?"

"If you had a kick and called it 'Lucy Kick'!" We all laugh hysterically. Even she joined in. "I want to try that out!" She grins.

*

It's annoying being the smartest kid in your class sometimes. Why? Because they all come for answers, and they all want you to do their homework. I always decline though.

"I said no!" I yell, losing my cool. "Aww, come on, please? You're the smartest, only you can finish the extremely hard homework!" Lyon fails to compliment me. "I said no, and no means nu-uh. And nu-uh means no way!"

"Aww baby, it ain't that hard!" He massages my shoulder blades. "No!" I slap his hands away quickly. I was about to leave when Lucy yelled, "LUCY... KICK!!!" And kicked him all the way to the other side of the hall.

"Oh my god you actually used it?!" I giggle. "No means no, you got that?!" She yells. Lyon shakes violently and nods. "Now then, how about lunch?" She smiles.

***

I saw Lyon—I mean Ice Princess #2—fly across the hallway like someone tossed a basketball into a hoop. It was funny, and I couldn't help but laugh my ass of. I looked to the right from where his face came from, and I saw that Newbie was lowering her leg as if she'd just kicked a ball.

She yelled at Ice Princess #2 angrily and turned to her short blue haired friend.

"Did you see that Elsa?" I ask Gray, still laughing. "Yeah I did Sakura." He says. "Wait, what did you call me?!" We ask in perfect synchronisation. And then we started fighting again, like always. "Shut up, the both of you!" Erza knocks our heads together, again.

"What the hell was that for?!" Ice Pops and I ask at the same time. "You two are always fighting, stop it!" She yells. She gave us her scary face. "A-Aye sir!" We salute her nervously.

*

I saw the new blonde haired girl walking by herself that day. I decided it was my chance to play the brave knight. That's the only way to get girls you know?

"So, newbie, watcha doin?" I ask, sliding my arm around her shoulders. "I was headed to dorms." She answers. "You wanna.... Go on a date?" She suddenly stops, her features showing confusion. "Why?"

"Well, I wanted to know more about you, what better way than a date?" She bites her lip. She actually thought about it. Lemme just say, that has never happened before.
I waited for a few moments, getting a bit irritated.

"Sure, why not? How about the movies?" I shrug. "Fine with me." We don't have to leave school grounds, school's already got a cinema. Pretty cool right?

I lead her to the majestic area of films, and it turns out that Stripper found a date too.

"Oh, hey Ice Pops." Snowflake and I worked out that is fighting got girls to like us more. "Hey Flamebrain!" He greets me with an angry punch. "Ah ah ah, no fighting Natsu, or there'll be no info." Newbie leaves me behind. "Fine!"