I think I know her!

"Oh didn't Natsu say that there was a rose game?" I say suddenly the next day.  "Oh god, we missed it!" Levy wails.
"It'll be fine, I'll make sure you won't be hurt." I smile.
"Lu-chan, it doesn't work like that! We're so dead!" She wails even louder.

"Shhh! If your gonna be that loud, they're definitely gonna find out!" I say. "Who's gonna find out what?" Natsu's seductive voice said behind me. I jump with fright. "Oh, I uh, gotta go read stuff about, the uh, Celestial World, see ya!" Levy-chan lies and quickly runs away.

'I am seriously going to get you back for this!' I scream in my mind. "Uh don't worry about it!" I wave my hand in dismissal. "If you tell me, more of this will happen." He smirks as he licks my ear. I squeak and step away from his grasp.

"Oh, is the little new girl scared?" He asks, keeping his smirk. "N-No!" I say while crossing my arms and looking away. "Then why you stuttering? Are you scared because you know I'll get that little secret of yours out?"

He steps closer with every word and I step back in turn. And then, eery calm washed over my body. I stand still, and wait for him to get closer. When he was close enough to hug, I whisper a little game. "If you want to work out my little secret, you'll have to please me."

I step back and watch his emotions. First was confusion. Then there was realisation and last was victory. "So it'll be that easy?" I smile. "Yep. But you'll have to think a lot, you don't know anything about me."

With that I turn around and walk towards the library, my necklace's bells tinkling.  When I reach the library, I saw my friends and told them what happened.                                             
                                                                        *

"You did WHAT?!" They yell. "I'm playing a little game. In order for him to learn the secret Levy and I were talking about, he has to please me." I shrug. "How is he gonna know if we don't know what you like?"

"He'll obviously use his Player skills first."
"And Lucy-sama knows how to beat that?" Juvia inquires.
"Perhaps." I answer in a smug tone. "This is totally suicide." Levy-chan shakes her head.

"It's what happens when you ditch me!" I pout. "We're gonna die!" Kinana wails. "Aww, don't be so sad Kinana, there's a different way I like to be pleased. I'm not a normal teen, am I?"

                                                                        ***

I decided I should use my Player Skillz on the new girl, she  seems like the rest of them. I should surprise her and then force her to tell me! Okay, maybe that's not a good idea.

Maybe I should take her out or something... Nah, I like the Player one better. Mira seems to like her, I'll talk to her later.

                                                                        *

"So Mira, you know the new girl?" We were in the cake shop she owns, one of my favourite places to be. And she was wiping all the tables. "Hmm?" She asks. "I need to learn about her. She has a secret and I want to know what it is." I say.

"Why don't you use your wretched Player Skills?" Mira inquires, in an eery nice sort of way. Mira didn't like the way our school was running, and she definitely doesn't like that Stripper, Iron Shavings and I were part of it. 

"I will, but if it doesn't work, I'll just force it out of her." I answer. "Natsu, I miss your old gentlemen ways. Why can't you always be nice to anyone you meet?"

Mira looked really sad, but that won't stop me. "But then how will our school run?" She sighs. "Our school won't be our school anymore, it'll be Guilds, and only Guilds. So there isn't any point wondering how it will be run if there is no school."

"But I still need info on her." I state. "Natsu, you can work it out yourself, you're not stupid." She sighs and makes her way to the back. "But Mira, it would help if you just gave me the info!" I call. "But Natsu, that's not how life works!" She mimics my tone.

I think she hates me now. Is it really bad that I'm not 'nice' to people anymore? Is it bad that I use girls for their bodies? Is it terrible that I like to play games which twists the mind?

"Natsu, where have you been? I've been looking all over for you!" Lisanna hurried into the room. "Why? What's wrong?" Lisanna had a worried face, which means something bad just happened.

"There's a new cake shop and they're taking all our customers!" I sigh. "Well make a new flavour, dumbass."
"Then help me douchebag." She rolls her eyes.

                                                                          ***

It sure would be nice to know who my dad hired. I mean seriously, I could have a look out or something! "Levy-chan, I want to visit the forest." I say suddenly. "What? It's like, ten o'clock!" She says rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"I know, but I just can't get rid of the feeling that I need to go there." She rolls her eyes. "Fine, do you wanna go by yourself or with me?" I ponder about her question. "I think I should go by myself, you go to sleep."

I was out of the door before she could say anything.

                                                                          *

"Here we go, the forest of Magnolia!" I stand at the entrance, well I think it was an entrance. There was a pathway with trees around it, so, my best guess is: that's the entrance. I didn't want anyone to know I was there though. 

So I used my nature skills. I walked deeper into the forest, because why not? Sure there may be monsters or something, but I can handle myself. "... Gonna pay heaps!"

I blink in surprise because all of a sudden, there was a clearing, and in that clearing was six people there. Was that Sorano?! "So who we looking for again?" A speedy looking guy asks. "Lucy Heartfilia." A boy with black and white hair answers.

I edge back into the darkness, not too far, I needed to hear.
"So her father is willing to pay nine thousand Jewel?!" Sorano inquires. "Yup." A boy with maroon hair answers. "So how we gonna get her?" A tall boy who looked like a man asks.

"We could drug her." The black and white haired boy shrugs. "Or we could just take her." Maroon hair boy says. I edge away, using the soft spots on trees to hide sound. He looked like a Dragon Slayer, they have incredible hearing skills.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Silly_Little_Chump

Ya, I know, their master isn't in that pic. But I'm gonna add him later, don't worry!