Chapter 6

Hey Hey Lovely Peeps ,
Here's a chapter almost 2 months later I know . . . I hope y'all haven't forgotten about Us . . .
Just a heads up, this is going to be a short chapter because the next one will have multiple parts. .
~Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~
One Month Later

PAYE

" Come on Paye, we're gonna be late for what I got planned." Derek yelled up to me.
We had been officially dating for 2 months and tonight he was taking me out to celebrate. . . I finished getting dressed (outfit in header) and my make-up and moved to see putting my curly hair into a high puff. . I knew he loved when I put my hair up. I put my gold cross body chain on and my gold necklace that had his name on it , I never left the house without wearing it. . It made me feel close to him when he wasn't around. I still remember the day I bought it and when he first seen it, he was shocked and surprised.

" OK OK , I'm coming down now. " I yelled back as I freshened up my make-up. After I finishes I headed downstairs.
"Damn Ma , you look beautiful." He said looking at me with lust and love in his eyes. Making me hot in the process.
Even though we'd been dating for 2 months we hadn't even had sex. All we've done is kiss , dry hump , and have phone sex. Every time I tried to take it further he'd stop me . Making me insecure, he'd told me time and time again that he just wants to take it slow, he wanted me to be sure that I was ready. Like, what the fuck. Is that even a question ? With him ? Hell fuckin' yeah I was ready. Been ready. And I'm sure some will say I'm being hot in my pants , that's not the case. I'm in a long term relationship with a guy that treats me the way I should be treated and never pushed me for sex. I can count on him and I know he won't dog me like a lot of you broads out there, got a "man" that don't do a damned thing for you but give you a wet ass.
I snapped out of my little internal rant I had going on.
" You look handsome." I said standing on my tippy toes (even though I had on heels) and kissed him softly on his lips.
" So sweet." He mumbled against my lips.
" I can't tell." I mumbled and headed out of the door towards the car.
" And what the fuck is that supposed to mean ?" He said in a tone that meant he wasn't to be fucked with right now.
" Nothing Derek , let's go. " I said opening the car door before he could and got in.
" Yep. Ima ask you to chill the fuck out before this day gets ruined. I got a lot of shit planned. . . Matter of fact , what's eating you up ? Cause I refuse to deal with this attitude the whole time we're out." He looking at me.
" What you don't want me Derek ?" I asked looking out of the window even though he wasn't even driving.
" That's what this is about ? You think I'm out here fuckin these bitches?"
" You gotta be doing something cause it damned sure ain't me." I said mumbling because I knew that I was spitting nothing but bullshit. I knew for sure he wasn't fuckin nobody else because if he wasn't in the streets he was with me. And whenever I could , I would go out with him but only if it was safe.
" Are you fuckin serious Payeten?-" he said.
Oh shit. He big mad.
" Look shorty , I ain't with no body but you. Its,all about you, always gon be about you. Just because we aren't having sex doesn't mean I'm with someone else or that I don't want you. Look at me-" I turned and faced him.
" You're beautiful. And you're everything that I could ask for. I don't want anyone else. . . I just wanna make sure you're ready and your first time is special." He said looking me in the eyes and I knew everything he was saying was true.
" But it will be special because its with you baby. And I'm sorry."
" Never say you're sorry . . Your weren't raised to be sorry. Now put on you're seat belt." He said before pulling off.
" Soooo where are we going? I asked when we got on the highway.
" It's a surprise. So when we get close I'ma have you put on this blind fold." He said handing me a blindfold that surprisingly matched my outfit.
" Ughhh . You're so lucky I trust you." I said laughing.
" You lucked up when you met me. You'll realize you ain't gon find better baby. " he said.
"Iight no need to get a big head." I said slapping his arm.
" Sike nah baby , I'm the lucky one. " he said making me blush.

After listening to music, talking, and riding around for another hour he told me to put the blind fold on. Before I put it on I still had no clue where the hell he was taking me.

15 minutes later he had me sit in the car with the blindfold on after I promised not to look , which I didn't he went to pay for parking.
"Iight ma , you trust me right ?" He asked. I could hear the smile in his voice.
" Yes. Of course." I said, and I meant it.
He parked the car and walked around the car to help me out.
" When can I take the blindfold off?" I asked getting impatient.
" When we get inside."
He led me all around where ever it was that he was taking me and we finally reached out first stop. When he removed the blindfold I was completely shocked. We we're in the airport where they kept the the helicopters that they used for private rides.
" Derek. "
" Surprise." He said kissing my temple.
" You're taking me on a helicopter ride?" I said as it all started to sync in , I began getting hype.
" Yes. Do you like it?" He asked with a hopeful tone.
" Yes yes , of course baby. I love it. Thank you." I said kissing him.

We wen't to sign all of the paper work an received all of out safety lessons before we boarded the helicopter. Truthfully I was started to get nervous. But that didn't take away from my excitement.

We rode around in the helicopter for about two hours before we headed to our next destination. The whole time we couldn't stop smiling.
" Thank you baby that was the best." I said thanking him again.
" You're welcome I'm glad you enjoyed it."

" I love you." I said softly.
" I love you more ma."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

And that's all folks. . .

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. . . . No Mia or Journey this chapter. . . . Comment , let me know what you think !

♡Bianca