Chapter 7

Hello wonderful people.  . . 
Ummm no excuse.  . . .
Just read and love it pleaseee?  Comment?  Let me know what you think peeps.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

PAYE

" Babe, tell me where we're going now? " I demanded as I was forced to put on the blind fold, yet AGAIN! 
" No,  you'll see when we get there. " his voice was hard and stern.  Dammit.  If I didn't trust him I'd be shitting major bricks.  It's almost as if he'd forgotten that I was kidnapped almost  a year ago. I thought to myself. 

" Dammit Derek. You're acting as if I weren't just kidnapped almost a year ago." I said voicing my thoughts.

I heard him hiss. " Shit, Baby I'm sorry. I'm not going to hurt you. I would never hurt you." he said and I felt his kisses trailing along the side of my head, jaw and neck. This was how he calmed me. Especially the times when he'd stay with me during the night and I woke up from a nightmare, or he'd rush over in a hurry when I've called him in the middle of the night due to nightmares. I used to have them constantly until he began to stay with me during the night. One of the things I'm most grateful for is that he's never forced me to talk about it. 

" I know baby. I know but try telling my anxiety that." I said relaxing and melting into his kisses.

"We'll be there soon. Relax ma." and I did.

Reaching up I plugged the aux cord into my phone and chose a song a random putting my phone on shuffle, K'Naan's "Is Anybody Out There " came on. Of course I couldn't help singing my heart out.

" I don't wanna be left in this war tonight. Am I alone in this fight? Is anybody out there?"

" Don't wanna be left, left in this world behind. . Say you'll run to my side! Is anybody out there?" Then I started rapping. The lyrics to the song.

Every time I listen to this song I get teary eyed, it just speaks to me on so many levels. Thankfully "Sex With Me" by Rihanna came on next and got me out of my feelings. I started dancing in the seat. Really feeling the music I started to grind my hips and feeling the music. Though I couldn't see him I felt his eyes on me.

" Oooo nananana, 5 fingers on it. 5 fingers. . . . Hit it like you want it. . " I sung . . 

"Ooooo-wee ahh-yeahhh. . Nanana. . . . . I'ma get it wet like Jacuzzi. .  . And sex with me so amazinngggggg . . . "I sung quietly more to myself that is. . .  Then my part came on, And just like that . . . I lost my shit. . . 

" YOU KNOW I GOT THE SAUCE. . YOU KNOW I'M SAUCY. . AND IT'S ALWAYS WET A B!TCH NEVER EVER HAD TO USE LIP GLOSS ON IT. . . Imma need you deeper than six not a coffin. . . We're not making love, tryna get nasty. Wrap up ya drugs come make me happy." I could hear Derek laughing.

I turned down the volume. " What's funny? " I asked turning my head towards him knowing damned well I couldn't see him. 

" You ma, every time this song come on you sing your little heart out. . . When whole time. . . " he burst out laughing. I instantly knew what he was about to say, where he was going with it.

" Don't you fuck!ng say it Derek." I said glaring at him through the blindfold. 

He was still laughing as he finished his statement. " You've never even had sex." He was laughing so hard I'm sure he'd already turned red in the face. . . 

" Fuck you ."I mumbled crossing my arms across my chest, pouting.

" That's what you been tryna do ma. You can take the blind off for a few we're on the highway so you won't see shit." I ignored him and turned the music and one of his favorite songs was playing, " One Thing " by Kevin Gates was playing, and of course his ass was rapping right along with him. I started to turn it off but for some reason I couldn't turn it off. I slowly lifted the blindfold off of my eyes and at that moment I knew exactly why I couldn't turn it off. . . His face as he rapped the song, not to mention the words themselves. Damn. I was a bit wet just listening to him. Fuck a Kevin Gates. 

" Baby, Hit this weed cause it might calm you down. I rub your feet listening to everything you talking bout'. Straight out the streets I'm grimy. I talk, my diamonds shiny.. . Don't mean to be too aggressive baby. . . I go to war with god behind ya." he said and honestly I was already in a trance.

" One thing I really love is makin' love to the pu$sy. . " He let Kevin Gates rap some words while his focused on the road. Then he started again. " I'm gutta make love crazy back to the hustle, In the  mirror makin faces, I'm killin ya from the back. . . Stuffin d!ck in ya slow , tryna rip ya track from ya scalp." Hold up. . . . BITCH I died . . .  My chest bihh. . . .My chest dammit. . .  

I zoned out for a few minutes tryna catch my breath. When I came to he was watching me , slowly licking his lips. Then he winked at me. I swore I seen heavens gates. 

" Nigga you fuckin. .. Fuckin. . . Shit. . I hate you Derek. " Was all I could managed to say. He chuckled. 

" I got you ma. Put the blindfold back on. We're almost there." was all he said before he turned the song. All I could do was squeeze my legs together to calm myself down.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

About 20 minutes later we were pulling up to wherever he was taking me.

" Don't take it off til' I tell you to ma." He said as he got out of the car. I sat there waiting for him. He came around and opened my door before grabbing my hand and helping me down from the car.

After going inside of a building and getting on an elevator then walking for about 3 minutes he finally told me to take the blindfold off slowly. 

When I opened my eyes I was completely stunned. We were in a huge hotel room, there we're about 3 huge bouquets of flowers each bouquet held a different type of flower except they were all blue with accents of red . . . There were blue peonies , blue roses and blue iris all my favorite kind of flowers since I simply couldn't choose one. There were  red and blue flower petals on the floor leading up to the dining room table that held dinner for us. Coming out of the kitchen was a chef holding more food to sit on the table. 

" Hello Sir, Ma'am." He greeted us.

" Hii. " I greeted him back.

" Thank you for cooking for us tonight. It smells great" Derek said to the chef.

" Its no problem at all. Enjoy your day. The desert is cooling in the refrigerator." The chef said on his way out the door.

Derek turned to me. " Do you wan't to eat now or explore the suite first?" he asked watching me watch everything else.

" I wan't to explore quickly, then eat." I answered. Already on my way out of the dining room. My first stop was the bathroom. 

Which was fricken HUGE. There was a big regular kind of bath tub with a see through shower next to it. Next I headed to the bedroom and when I got to the door there was a note on the door that read, " Do not enter yet."' I obeyed the sign and finished looking around before heading back to the dining room in time to see Derek coming back into the room with 2 big suitcases. i looked at him questioningly.

He answered my unasked question. " We gon be staying here for a couple days. Like a mini vacation."

" Oh ok. Well I can't wait to get this weekend started." I said sitting down at the table as Derek pulled the table out for me.

"Mia,  already knows.  She packed your bag." He told me,  offering up an explanation that I didn't ask for.
" Thats cool babe, I didn't ask.  . . I'm just happy to be here with you. " I leaned over and kissed him lightly on his cheek.
We ate dinner in a comfortable silence.
Is it bad that my mind was on sex? I mean like the real kind.
And asof he could read my mind,  he stood up with a smile on his face.  .  . One that held promise.  . He motioned for me to take his hand. And I did. . . .

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.  . . .  Comment.  . . Let me know what cha think?