Good Newssss

Hey there Lovely Reader's,

Sooo I know you're all hoping or wondering where's the update for this story or the others ! Well, I have a good reason for not updating . . . THICKK-UMZZ is being PUBLISHED . . . Well Its in negotiation to be published. So that is why I haven't update any story but that one. After its last update I will NO LONGER BE UPDATING THAT BOOK ! I was able to get the publisher to agree to allow me to keep those chapters up, but I won't be able to update anymore.

I'm sure you all have some questions! I'll answer questions that I think you all will have.

1. What does it mean for my other books? Will I update them?

- Well , My other books will continue to be updated, when I have time of course. I'll try to put out 2 update a month for the others. But ' Thickk-Umzz ' will never be updated on here again. (Unless the publication falls through or we decide not to go through with publishing the book)

2. Will you all still be able to read Thickk-Umzz?

- You will ONLY be able to read up to Chapter 12 of it. Of course, what is being published will be slightly different from this one. So if you want to know what happens with the characters pleaseeee buy the book! There are surprises in store. I hope you all are happy about me leaving the first 12 chapters on here because I kinda begged for it. Lol.

3. When will the book be published? And where ?

- Honestly , I don't know. I'm currently working on it as hard as I can. And as fast as possible. But I do know that it won't be published unless I'm proud of it. As for the where, I don't know that either.

Any questions that I haven't answered , pleaseeee ask them in the comments. I'll be sure to answer them.

Just to reiterate this , Me and the publisher are still in the process of figuring this all out. So , I don't have all the answers. But as soon as I get them, look out for an update on the topic. My other books will of course be put on the back burner a little. . . And I hope you all understand. The books will be updated. Just not as fast as I'd like. . . I wanna thank you all for supporting me... It is appreciated . . .

If you all have any questions or comments or want to voice your opinion , PLEASEEE don't hesitate to comment or message me. . . Trust me I'll answer.. .

Thank you all again,

-Bianca