the hotel

* recap *
As you were walking out the door you punched Kevin and Daniel after seeing. ..

* recap over *
Daniel/ kev~ what did you do that for.

Aaliyah~ Devin go look at there twitter accounts.

Devin~ ok

* Devin punched them to *

Devin~ really bros delete it we are just friends

Aaliyah~ ya for real

* Aaliyah texts someone *

Kevin nodds his head and sends her the picture. They caught up to mama Gordon do the can catch there flight. We were early so we decided to take a nap. So Devin puts his head on my lap Kevin puts his head on my shoulder and poor Daniel just used the hard wall. Me and mama Gordon decided to stay up because I couldn't sleep and she wasn't tired. I just had to take another picture of them on sc mama Gordon agreed. After that I got really sleepy so I fell asleep.

* plane ride was over *

We all got up to get our luggage and sat there waiting for our uber. All the boys went on SC and saw the 2 pictures and said I see Aaliyah. At first I didn't know what they were talking about then I seen that they were on SC and I started to laugh. Right after that happened the uber was here so mama Gordon sat in the passenger seat and me and the guys sat in the back. Once we got to the hotel mama Gordon saw there wasn't enough room for her so she stayed with a friend around the corner. After she left I ft Jocelyn. Jocelyn was with another girl who I didn't like so I told her I would call her later. After that I felt icky so I asked the guys if they needed to use the bathroom before I went in there they said no so I took a quick 5 min. Shower. When I got out all the guys were looking at me. I said what. They all said you look good best friend. Thanks I said. * blushing a little bit * I'm going to panda do you guys want some food to OR not. They all said yes so I said well get your lazy buts up and come on. They all groand. I mean I could go by myself but you guys have to pay me. Kevin and Daniel said OK but Devin said I'll go because instead OK no want my best friend to go alone. I told him that I am fine but he wouldn't let me so I called mama Gordon to see if she wanted anything but she said no. Me and Devin got in the uber. We started talking and Devin and me said we need to talk at the same time. He said go fist and I said no you. When he told me my hear broke in a thousand pieces but I didn't show it and I said oh you like Jocelyn OK well OK. He keeps asking me am I OK but I just said yes. Then he said we'll what did you want to tell me I told him never mind it was stupid. Me and Devin went back to the hotel and I went immediately to the bathroom. I heard a knock I said who is it and it was Kevin. I let Kevin in.

Kevin~ are you OK aaliyah

Aaliyah~ no I said still in shock * I started to cry *

Kevin~ what happened

Aaliyah~ He told me he like Jocelyn

Kevin~ WHAT! * he was really upset*

Aaliyah~ calm down Kevin

Kevin~ do you still want to be in this room I will buy a room for you.

Aaliyah~ I do but I don't want you to pay for it

Kevin~ nope I'm buying it

Kevin went straight out of the bathroom and went to the lobby to buy me a new room. Daniel and Devin came in and said where did Kevin go. I don't know I said. * whipping all my tears I grabbed my stuff and waited for Kevin to get back * Daniel walks in the room saying why do you have all you stuff are you Ok. ( I told him what happened ) he was in shock to right at that moment Kevin barges in and says are you ready. * Devin is in the bathroom taking a shower when this is happening BTW * I got up to leave trying to hold back all my tears. Kevin walks me to my room still frustrated.

Aaliyah~ Kevin your not OK calm down

Kevin~ * opening your door for you * I'm fine I just need to talk to devin

Aaliyah~ don't do anything you will regret Kevin.

Kevin~ I wont

Devin's pov

After I got out the shower Aaliyah and Kevin are gone and Daniel is just watching TV. Once I got in my pajamas Kevin walks in. He starts to yell at me.

Kevin~ HOW CAN YOu JUST LET HER GO LIKE THAT. YO-

Me~ what are you talking about bro calm down

Kevin~ you know exactly what I'm talking about how can you tell Aaliyah you are so blind you really cant see that she likes you open your eyes dude.

Me~ she likes me how can I be so stupid where is she

Kevin~ I bought her another room but I'm not telling you you can just talk to her tomorrow if she wants to talk to you.

Me~ OK bro I see

* BANG BANG BANG *

Who can that be everyone wonders. Kevin I forgot something open up I say. * Kevin and Devin look at each other. They race to the door * Devin opens the door. Can I talk to Kevin please. * still trying to wipe her tears * can I talk to you Devin says. Matey later but I need to talk to Kevin. * Kevin comes to the door* I forgot my chager can you give it to me. Kevin told Daniel to pass him the charger. Do you want me to stay with you tonight Kevin asked. No I think I'm OK love you tho I said. Love you to Kevin yells down the hall. You open the door to your room and see that...