miracle

I decided to go on snapchat. I went through all of them expect for one. I went on his snapchat and saw Devin and her kissing. I started to cry. I handed my phone to Kevin and said keep it. I just sat there playing with my nails. I ended up falling asleep.

When I woke up it was time to get off the plane. I already know this trip is going to get worse and worse. The thing that really bothered me is that he promised that we would still be friends even if we broke up we would still be best friends. These moments I wish that I had my best friend to go to but I can't because I made a mistake of my life. My best friend is gone and so was my heart. Once we got off the plane Kevin gave me my phone. I looked at it and I got a message from a blocked number.

??~ your worthless no one will ever go out with you again.

Aaliyah~ who are you.

??~ Brittany

Aaliyah~ I don't know who you are

??~ good

Aaliyah~ don't text or call this phone again

I didn't get a message back. I pulled out some clothes out of my bag so I wouldn't match with Devin. I wanted to make him jealous so I wore something really cute. ( in the picture) I decided to go hang out with Kevin. I didn't want to hang out with Daniel and Natalie because they are a thing now and I knew that would make me upset. Me and Kevin decided to go straight to the hotel. When we got there Devin was already there. I didn't see that hoe there. That made things a little better than they were but this was the worst feeling ever. I walked by him and he grabbed my arm. I didn't look at him and tried to get out of his grip. That didn't happen. I tried so hard that I almost fell but he swung me in his lap. I tried to get out of his lap but his arms were rapped around my waist. I gave up.

Aaliyah~ what do you want stop

Devin~ why are you ignoring me and crying and why did you change.

Aaliyah~ are you serious Devin quit playing.

Devin~ what babe

Aaliyah~ Devin!

I was trying to get out of his grip and he finally let go. I fell. When I woke up everything was different. I looked to the right of me and saw Devin. I jumped out of the bed. He woke up and just looked really wierded out.

Devin~ babe are you ok

Aaliyah~ why are you calling me babe we broke up at Dunkin and then you were all over that hoe on the plane.

Devin~ what are you talking about. We didn't even go on the plane yet.

Aaliyah~ what are talking about. I was in you lap and I tried to get out because we broke up then I ended up here.

Devin~ babe what are you talking about we just got back together and we were talking then you fell asleep.

I fell to my knees crying because I didn't know what to believe. Devin are you sure.

Devin~ yes very

Aaliyah~ OK then who do we see at the airport.

Devin~ I don't know Nicky Minaj

Aaliyah~ OK this is Real.

I ran into his arms like I haven't seen him in years. I still felt like everything was off. I got my luggage and changed in the outfit I dreamed of. ( picture above)
When I got done getting ready I waited out side of the hotel for Devin chillin. Then of course I saw that hoe. That made me think I had second thoughts about what happened. She walked right passed me into my room. I tried to go in but she locked the door right when she got in. I knocked on the door and no one answered. I decided to go in through the balcony. When I turned the corner to go to the balcony everything was black. Then I couldn't see. I felt an iche on my eye. I kept scratching. I finally opened my eyes. I was back at my house. I couldn't believe it this hole time everything was a dream nothing happened. I got dressed and ran down stairs. I found my mom dad and Nicky on the couch. I ran up to them and gave them a hug.

Mom~ are you OK

Aaliyah~ yes where is devin

Dad~ why

Aaliyah~ just asking.

Nicky~ I think he is at home.

Aaliyah~ OK I'm going to get dressed and go over there but all of you stay here I'm coming home to make dinner and eat with all of you.

Dad/mom/nicky~ ok

I ran up to my room and got dressed and actually wore that outfit. I texted Devin to tell him that I was coming over and he said OK. I got dressed did my hair and left. I ran over to his house ( he lives down the street) I ran over there. I knocked on the door and Devin was there. I have him a hug.

Devin~ dang girl you hugged me like you haven't seen me in years.

Aaliyah~ yeah but I need to talk to you

Devin~ OK what's up.

Aaliyah~ first is anyone home

Devin~ nah

Aaliyah~ OK I need to say this and I have been waiting to tell you this for the longest time ever I don't know if you feel the same I really like you Devin and I know that you might not but ever since we were 5 I felt this type of connection.

Devin~ really because I have felt the same way since we were 5.

We sat there hugging for a long time. I finally knew that he felt the same way. I was so happy.

Devin~ so can I ask you something.

Aaliyah~ shoot

Devin~ will you make me the happiest guy in the world and go out with me

Aaliyah~ of coarse Devin.

We sat there for a while. We just decided to play video games. You already know I beat him.

Aaliyah~ woah beat you again how do you feel about loosing to me Devin.

Devin~ not bad because I let you win.

Aaliyah~ all 5 games??

Devin~ no.

Aaliyah~ it's OK I still love you tho.

Devin~ I love you to girl.

Aaliyah~ want to go to Dunkin I can have an uber to come get us.

Devin~ sure.

We went to Dunkin. I loved this life. I never wanted to go back to that dream ever again.