good night so far

Devin~ I will say...

When Devin paused I got really scared. I thought he was going to leave me. He actually was thinking and I started to cry because I thought I lost my best friend.

Devin~ I say yes. I you love so much that I won't be able to leave you.

Once he said yes I ran up to him and told him I loved him. After that moment I complained because I was hungry. Devin told me that Kevin was bringing our food. The rest of the time me and Devin were cuddling and watching Disney channel. I didn't even getting chose he went to go get the remote and changed it to Disney channel. I was kinda mad because I was watching the boy. I also didn't care because highschool musical was on and I really liked Corbin blue. When Devin found out I liked Corbin he immediately changed it back to the boy.

Aaliyah~ why did you change it back to the boy?

Devin~ because I told you that you are prettier than Kylie and Nicky and you say he is cute.

Aaliyah~ I mean he is cute but you are handsome I love you. Why would I say that he is cuter than you.

Devin~ * while squeezing me really hard * I love you so much baby girl.

Aaliyah~ I love you more!!

Devin started laughing because he thinks he loves me more. Once that happened there was a knock at the door. Devin went to open the door and he asked me if I knew a Natalie. I said yes and ran to the door. I haven't seen her in so long. I think it has been 3 years or so. I tell her come in and the first thing she said is so I see you finally got with Devin.

Aaliyah~ no we aren't * he stares at me with a glare and goes back to Disney channel *

Natalie~ I have one question where is he??

Aaliyah~ he is out eating with Nicky and the other one. * I didn't say his name so Devin wouldn't know *

Devin~ * rudly budding in * awe who does she like Kevin or Daniel.

Aaliyah~ you want to know??

Devin~ yeah!

Aaliyah~ *whispers in ear * none of you business.

Natalie~ any way when is he coming back.

Aaliyah~ IDK let me ask Nicky.

* calls Nicky *

Nicky~ oh my gosh are you OK sister do I need to hurt Devin??

Aaliyah~ no we are all good now but when are you guys coming back?

Nicky~ we have been back we just didn't want to bother you.

Aaliyah~ OK I'll be down in a min.

* hangs up *

Let's go they are in the other room. They get there are the room smells like the restaurant.

Aaliyah~ hey guys this is Natalie .

Kevin~ hi Natalie.

Aaliyah~ where is Daniel?

Nicky~ he went to go get everyone ice cream.

Aaliyah~ tell him to come to my room when he is done we need to talk.

Kevin~ ok

After we walk back to the room Devin is still watching Disney channel so I run up and gave him a hug and said I missed you. At first he was like girl you have been gone for 5 mins. stop... But I missed you to.

Aaliyah~ do you want anything to drink Natalie???'

Natalie~ no thank you.

Aaliyah~ * while eating my food * how have you been girl.

Natalie~ well I am so tired from my job. I started to work over time so that I can visit you.

Aaliyah~ why did you just call me I could have payed for your ticket.

Natalie~ well I got a new phone so...

Natalie's pov

I was telling Aaliyah that I was getting a new phone when the door opened. I turned around and saw Daniel. Once I saw him I turn back around and started to blush also trying not to scream.

Aaliyah~ hey Daniel

Daniel~ hey girly.

Aaliyah~ Daniel this is Natalie.

Daniel~ hi Natalie. * he smirks and winks at her.

Oh my gosh I could barely breathe... My heart fell in my stomach... Oh my gosh I lived him so much.

Me~ h-h-hi Daniel

Daniel~ hey didn't we used to go to the same school a couple years back?

Me~ yes we did but you always looked past me because I'm so short.

Daniel~ nah I remember you. I used to always say hi to you but I guess you never heard me.

Me~ really. I don't I'll bring even remember that.

Aaliyah~ you to should go in the other room so me and Devin can hang.

Daniel~ OK. Common baby girl.

Oh my life he called me baby girl I'm going to have to thank Aaliyah for this when I get back. ( end of pov)

Babyyyyy! I yelled. Devin didn't here me because he was watching TV. He didn't answer so I blew up his phone.

Aaliyah~ babbbbyyyyyy!!!! * I sent 14 times *

Devin~ what baby girl

Aaliyah~ come here

He didn't know but I had bought a water gun a while ago. Once Devin walked in I pulled it out and started spraying him. I spayed him a couple of times and stopped. Once I stopped he said you are going to get it. I kept spraying him and spraying him. I ran out of water so I ran... No more like sprinted to the bathroom. He chased me. I tried so hard just to close the door on him but him being way stronger he opened the door. I hopped in the shower ( a really bad idea) and got in a corner. He reached for the handle to turn the shower on and I was soaked. I turned the water off. It is your loss there are your clothes I said. He didn't care we were both soaked. I decided to give Devin the other water gun. We decided to go down to the other room and get everyone. We charged into there room and got everyone soaked everyone was on the ground laughing so hard. Me and Devin walked out and decided to go change when you saw....