I don't know anymore

Aaliyah~ well you see Dev- gco

Devin~ what are you saying that you don't love me anymore.?

Aaliyah~ dev-gco

Devin~ no I thought you loved me I don't know why you would say that and then not mean it. (starting to walk away)

Aaliyah~ ( grabbing his arm) can I talk you never let me finish.

Devin~ what * rolling his eyes *

Aaliyah~ I was going to say well Devin I love you so much I just didn't want anything to happen to us anymore. Calm down.

Devin~ oh

Aaliyah~ yes do you not trust me.

Devin~ I do but then I don't.

Aaliyah~ why not I never done anything to make you not trust you.

Devin~ well you never know what you lover will do ( trying to kiss me)

Aaliyah~ (blocked it with my hand) how can you not trust me we have been friends for the longest time. Just because we just started to date and there was some rough times didn't mean that you can't trust me. If we couldn't trust someone in this relationship it would be you.

Devin~ I know that we have been friends for the longest time it is just that you can only trust yourself. Why can't you trust me.

Aaliyah~ ( almost choked on latté) are you serious Devin mostly every actually all of the break ups have been on you kissing another girl.

Devin~ so now this relationship is all my fault I'm so tired of arguing I'm done we are done.

Aaliyah~ fine then ( walked off to find Natalie and Nicky.)

I wanted to cry so bad but I had no reason to cry bedsides him breaking up with me. It is his fault I never did anything to make him feel like that. When I got back to everyone they saw me and Devin separate so they were suspicious. They all just kept looking back at me and Devin. I asked why do you guys keep looking at me while I started to tear up. Kevin the good friend he has always been already knew just by looking at us. He came over to give me a hug.

Kevin~ it's OK MA. He didn't deserve you anyway.

Aaliyah~ kev I don't know what happened he just started to say that he couldn't trust me and I got mad.

Kevin~ what dose he mean he can't trust you.

Aaliyah~ he said something about I can only trust myself.

Kevin~ then how dose he trust everyone else.

Aaliyah~ I don't know Kevin it's like he changed in seconds. (hugging Kevin tighter)

He let go and you can tell he was mad. He knew that something was up with Devin because he never acted like this. I knew him well enough to know that he wouldn't act like this.

Kevin's pov.

Once Aaliyah told me that Devin couldn't trust her I got pissed off. He never acted like this especially to a girl. I am going to go talk some sense into him.

Kevin~ yo what is your problem.

Devin~ I don't have a problem.

Kevin~ really then how come you can't trust Aaliyah anymore or anybody where did that come from because earlier I know you trusted us.

Devin~ actually I trust other people just not her. And you need to stay out of my business bro.

Kevin~ since when do we not share our business we are bros we are supposed to. Something has changed about you and I don't know what it is but you need to cut it off.

Devin~ no bro I'm OK and nothing has changed.

I walked away before I hit him. Devin was my brother and for him to be like this is unbelievable. Someone needs to talk some sense into him and quick.

End of Kevin's pov

I saw Kevin talking to Devin at Dunkin. I could tell Devin was giving him a hard time because Kevin came back really quick. Once Kevin came back our plane was boarding. Mama G. told us to get Devin but me and Kevin were not going to do it so Daniel went. Once we got on the plane there was one seat next to me open. I was praying that it wasn't him but it was. He sat down and I tried so had not to yell at him or cry. I couldn't help but cry because he is the only one I loved. I know he did me wrong but he also mad me feel special. I turned my head so that he couldn't see me cry. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked behind me. It was Kevin he asked if I was OK and I said yes. I whipped my eyes and turned back around. I know that my eyes were puffy because I could feel it. I asked the flight attendant where the bathroom was. I got up to use the bathroom so that I can wash my face. I came back to my seat and guess who was there. It was that hoe. I went back to my seat and asked for my seat back because she was sitting there. I asked so politely because I was just crying and I felt like the tears were coming back. I don't want that to happen. When I asked her she said no.

Aaliyah~ May you please move out of my seat.

Hoe~ no this is my seat.

Aaliyah~ I'm not in the mood right now get out of my seat.

Hoe~ n-o spells no

Aaliyah~ don't make me go tell the flight attendant.

Hoe~ go ahead.

I went to go get the flight attendant. I brought her with me but once I got there with her that hoe was gone and so was Devin.

Aaliyah~ I'm sorry she got out of my seat never mind thank you though.

Flight attendant~ no problem

I sat down and I was so stressed. I went on my phone. Once I got in instagram it killed me. There were just more and more edits popping up. Kevin looked at my phone and took it. He gave it back and I saw that he logged me out of my instagram. I told him thank you. I just decided to go on snapchat. I went through all of my snapchats except for one. I went on the and saw Devin...