we need to talk

Once you the door you see someone in all black there hoodie on. They look up and you see that it is Devin.

Aaliyah~ what do you want

Devin~ I want to talk to you

Aaliyah~ talk

Devin~ I mean you are beautiful nice sweet and kind but you are my best friend I felt like we should just stay friends so I never really saw you like that.

Aaliyah~ * still crying * when I said I wanted to talk to you that is what I was going to say. Then you told me and I was left heart broken. I didn't even want to tell you because I didn't want this to happen I didn't want our friendship to be on the line. I love it how we can sit and talk for hours and not get bored I love it how we can spend the night at each others house and our parents won't mind because it had happened to many times to count. I love it how I can trust you. I love you. But now I know that you lover her so what's the point of ever being happy.

Devin~ * shocked at what she said * I love all those things to even you. Remember in the 5th grade...

* flashback *

Hi I'm Devin. Hi I'm Aaliyah. Wanna be best friends. Sure. Aaliyah do you want to hang out after school?? I have to ask. They said I can. Sat on his bed for hours talking.

* flashback over *

Devin~ or that time that I protected you from that guy those are the moments I love because I am with you nothing will ever change that. Why would you ever think that would change. I liked you since the day we meet but I never thought you liked me so I would always push that feeling to the side.

Aaliyah~ I liked you since we first meet to but I never stopped. Why are you telling me this now.

Devin~ so I can do this. * kisses her *

Aaliyah~ I have been waiting for you to that for so many years. I feel like you don't mean it though I feel like you just did that to make me and yourself feel better.

Devin~ will this change your mind. * kisses her again but longer*

This time it was like her actually wanted me I was thinking. We were actually doing it. We were making out. At the same time I'm still sad because he still likes Jocelyn. * I stop kissing him * This isn't right I said. You like Jocelyn go be with her I said still upset. Now that I know you like me for sure I don't like her I want to be with you it feels right he says. Are you sure I said. He clears his throat and says Aaliyah Langford will you be my girlfriend. Yes I said as I kissed him. We walk back to the other room together. Me and Devin decide to pull one on Kevin since he was freaking out still. Kevin open up I said acting like I was crying Devin was in my room and he did something. Kevin came rushing to the door and saw me and Devin hugging and he was like really you guys planned this whole thing. We said no we just talked and. And what Kevin said. We are together now. Kevin said finally. Mama Shana was calling me so I answered. What she told me had me cry and fall to the ground. Everyone got up and asked what was wrong I told them that....