Another one

You decided to go change when you saw a guy that looked really familiar to you. You didn't pay much mind to it until he stopped you and said your not going to say hi. I don't know who you are I said holding Devin tighter. I'm Jason your ex. My heart fell in my stomach. I remembered know. ( he is in the photo)

* flashback *

I was going over to surprise my boyfriend Jason. I loved him a lot. It was his birthday. As I walked into the door everything smelled wired. I yelled Jason's name 5 times. I got him the new jays. I knew he was going to love them. When I didn't see him I went up the bedroom to put the present on his bed. I stood outside his door and heard music. I thought oh that's why he couldn't hear me. I opened the door a little bit and saw him in the bed with another girl at first I ran in there smacked him and the girl. That was before he picked me up and took me in the living room. He told me to stay right there so he can put a shirt on. Obviously I didn't listen I got a liter and liter fluid and put them all over the floor out side. I waited until I surprised him with the shoes then I threw them in the fire. I was just so mad. The only thing that could calm me down was Devin.

*Flashback over *

What do you want I asked. I could tell Devin couldn't handle it. Devin never liked Jason.

Jason~ Can I talk to you alone.

Aaliyah~ no why don't you go talk to that hoe that you were with.

Jason~ please can I talk to you

Aaliyah~ talk

Jason~ aye man can you leave so I can talk to my bbg please.

Devin~ she isn't your bbg she is mine and no.

Jason~ you are with this loser now wow.

I could tell Devin was getting pissed of and I wouldn't be able to hold him back.

Aaliyah~ KEVIN DANIEL

Kevin~ what's up ma

Aaliyah~ can you help me hold back Devin, he is pissed my ex came out of no where and he started calling me bbg * whispers in there ears*

Daniel~ ya no problem

Devin~ who are you calling a loser you are the loser for letting this one go.

Jason~ Boy please if I want her back I could get her

Aaliyah~ no you can't and I'm in a relationship that I am happy in * hugs Devin and gives a kiss *

Jason~ girl please I know that you miss all this * showing off muscles *

Devin~ bro back off before something happens to you.

Kevin~ Bro stop! * Kevin and Daniel holding them back *

I couldn't take this anymore I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I kept thinking what if something happened to Devin. I have been with Jason I know the things he is capable of. Jason is a bad guy.

Devin's pov

Once Kevin told me to stop I got even more mad. I saw Aaliyah run into the room. I was don't with him.

Jason~ you aren't going to do anything.

Devin~ your right because I want to keep my girl happy in like you.

I start running past him we hit shoulders. I ran into the room and couldn't find Aaliyah anywhere. I saw the bathroom was closed. I knock on the door and say babe are you OK open up.

While I was thinking about all the things that could have happened to Devin. I heard a knock and a voice saying babe are you OK open the door. I went to open the door and gave Devin a big hug.

Devin~ why are you crying

Aaliyah~ something could have happened to you I have se-

Devin~ nothing is going to happen to me I don't care what he can do. As long as you are OK I am OK.

We hugged for 10 minutes straight. We both changed into something really comfortable. I took some of Devin's clothes like basketball shorts and a shirt. He was wearing the same thing. We got in bed and watch Netflix. We were watching jump in. He was still kind of jealous of Corbin blue. I could tell that was really jealous because he started shaking his head and messing with his hair. I asked if he was jealous and he said no but I can tell he was. When the movie was over we walked down to the other room to say good night. We walked in to see that everyone was next to someone. Nicky was asleep on Kevin's shoulder. Natalie was cuddling with Daniel. They were watching fast and furious 7. Me and Devin said good night and I gave Nicky a kiss on the cheek. We went back in our room and started cuddling again. I was looking for something to watch and Devin said give me a kiss. I have him a kiss on the cheek and he said quit playing. I told him I didn't know what he was talking about. He stopped cuddling and made me cold. He said give me a kiss or else. I said what are you going to do. He said don't give me a kiss and you will see. I didn't give him a kiss. He said OK. I thought he wasn't going to do anything but he started to tickle me non stop. I couldn't breathe. I told him to stop. He said the only way he will stop is if you call him daddy dev. I said it repeatedly. He kept saying he couldn't hear me so I busted out and said DADDY DEV. He finally stopped he told me I was missing something. I gave him a peck on the lips. At first he said wow. What that's a kiss I said. Before he started to complain I gave him a kiss. He put his hands on my back. Each second his hands got lower. I finally let go because I couldn't breathe. I went back to try and find something to watch on Netflix. Devin snatched the remote out of my hand and turned it to ride along.

Aaliyah~ I was finding something to watch sir.

Devin~ I know but I found a movie.

I just rolled my eyes and started to cuddle with him. He got up and started to eat. I told him to come back because I was cold but he just told me to get under the covers. I went under the covers and " fell asleep ". Devin thought that it was real and he got booty tickled. I turned around in the bed and saw him. It was the thing in the world.