the promise

I turned around and saw Devin and my sister.

Aaliyah~ what in the hell

Nicky~ well hi

Devin~ * scratches the back of his head * surprise!

Aaliyah~ Well I am happy to see you Devin and my little sister but Devin there is kinda a guy in all black that tied to kidnap me umm...

Devin~ WHAT!!

Aaliyah~ ya he is in the other room with Kevin and Daniel still I think

Devin runs into the other room while I'm with my sister. She asked me if I was OK I was like duhh how am I going to teach you how to fight but I can't?? She said truuuuueee!! Why are you here you are supposed to be waiting with mom I said a little angry. Well Devin called me and asked because he thought it would be better if we were together. Oh I said. Let's go see what the guys are doing. OK Nicky said. Let me walk first I said just in case anything happens.

I walk in and Devin is on top of the guy beating him up. I told Nicky to stay right there. I pull Devin off of him.

Devin~ why did you do that!!

Aaliyah~ because what if he pulled you to the side and you got hurt I don't need you getting hurt to that is the last thing I need.

Devin~ what if he could have hurt you

Aaliyah~ I had a knife in my hand I'm not stupid * started to laugh *

Devin~ oh

Nicky you can come in now. She comes in. She gives Kevin and Daniel a hug.

Daniel~ looks like we have 2 roadies with us now

Kevin~ ya I think I like the younger one better

I gave him a mad glare. Then I went to go take a shower and got ready to go or for dinner. I was kind of hoping that I wouldn't get any bad news like last time. I hopped in the shower while all the boys and Nicky were watching Disney channel. I knew they were watching it because of Nicky, but also I knew deep down they really wanted to watch it to. Once I got out the shower and did my hair I was ready. this is what my results looked like.

I got our of the bathroom and told my sister come on so I can do her hair

I got our of the bathroom and told my sister come on so I can do her hair. When I said that Devin walked up and took pictures and I was so confused. I asked what that was for and he told me check instagram. Knowing me I did immediately because I didn't even get to see the pictures before he posted it. I looked and the caption said " this is my baby girl. My lover... My everything!" I looked at him and gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek. After that you went in the bathroom and helped Nicky with everything. Where you were done she looked like...