The voice(not the singing show)

(this is the outfit she's wearing) ————————————————————                                                                                                                                                          Hi,my name is Lila Anne Moon! I'm 17 ...

————————————————————
Hi,my name is Lila Anne Moon! I'm 17 and I have three younger brothers; Brodrick,Ramsey,and Ian. They all pretty much hate me, my parents do too but they try to hide it rather than express their hatred unlike my brothers. I have brunette hair that goes down a little bit past my butt,and I have light azure eyes. I'm usually always in my room doing something seeing how my brothers hate me and all. I have one best friend who's been by my side ever since we were kids. I was in my room drawing in my sketch book and listening to my favorite songs when I see the door open and no one out there. "Well that's weird" I whisper to myself. "FREAK!!!!!!!!!" all my brothers pop out and yell. I fall off the bed. "GET OUT ALL OF YOU I'M OLDER THAN YOU BY 4 YEARS!!!" They all laugh holding their stomachs while walking out. I slam the door behind them and flop back on my bed. I always get a feeling that i'm meant for something greater in life but I always brush it off....I mean,am I supposed to believe that someday i'll be great? That's a question that I want answered but just not from my "family". "Sweetheart please come outside it's your brother's birthday and everyone is out side with them other than you" My mom says opening the door. I sigh "good thing I was already dressed for this" I think to myself. I went outside and sat over by my favorite oak tree. "Hello lila" I hear a voice whisper. I jump up looking around quickly but see no one. "Come into the forest" the voice says."why? why should I trust you?" "just do it already" the voice snaps at me. I shrug and walk into the forest. Next thing I know a hand is covering my mouth and tugging at my shirt. Silent tears start to stream down my face, then I remember abut the pocket knife I carry around. I wait a second then stab the hand and start to run. Once i'm out of the forest I look for my dad, and when I find him I sigh with relief. I run over to him and whisper yell to him "DAD! THERE IS A RAPIST IN THE FOREST!!!!!!!!!!!" He glares at me and says "Shut up and go to your room,you don't have to try to ruin your brother's party you're going insane you dumb slut!" A resounding smack sound was heard as my dad's hand made contact with my cheek.Tears streamed down my face as I ran upstairs to my room locking the door. I just cry and cry, wondering if things will ever get better.