Training

After I was calmed down Kaylee began to speak again. "Lila,I am so sorry about everything but right now we need to prepare you and by that I mean it's time to train...." "Prepare me?" I say confused as to what she meant by "train". "Yes,train. You,your parents,and maybe even the world is at stake right now. You are almost of age to become a guardian,a very powerful one at that, and now is when those bad people and creatures will appear more! You are a guardian,which is kind of like an angel you could say. Your parents were also guardians and demon hunters so they had a lot of enemies who want nothing but to hurt them. They were captured when you were still a small child which is why you can't remember them." I gasp,completely shocked at the information I was recieveing. "Wait how old are you then?" I ask,squinting at my best friend and Luke. They both chuckle and say "We're both 18." "So how do you know all of this then?" I ask,confused,for the 100th time. "Our parents informed us!"........WaIt! " OUR?!?" I yell. Luke rubs the back of his neck sheepishly. "Yeah,our. We're twins...." No freaking way. " How did I not meet you when I met Kaylee then?" He shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly. "I was a very shy kid so I didn't talk to people much,BUT,I did see you a lot." I raise an eyebrow at him. "So you were stalking me instead of trying to be my friend like a normal kid?" He blushes and shakes his head ferociously,to the point I'm surprised he didn't give himself whiplash. "NO! I just tended to notice you and how you loved anything artsy and that when you focused you would stick your tongue out. Or when you were bored or uninterested you would play with your hair." Kaylee and I both giggle at his words. "Yeah,definitely not stalking. Anyways,let's get down to business-" " TO DEFEAT *wack wack* THE HUNS!!!" I yell giggling,acting like I'm in Mulan. Kaylee and Luke deadpan before getting serious again." Good one but not the time to joke around Lila...." "Heh. Sorry" " ANYWAYS like I was saying,we need to start training a.s.a.p!" Kaylee says dragging me into a nicer looking bedroom. "What the actual fuck...." I say looking around at the nice room compared to the other one. Kaylee giggles at my reaction before giving me some clean training clothes." hurry and get changed, so we can train as soon as possible." I nod and ask her if there is a bathroom that I could shower in to freshen up. She replies with a yes and points to a door connected to the bedroom. I thank her before hopping in the hot shower. As soon as the hot water hits my skin, I immediately relax. All the tension from today and last night disappears as I freshen up. I get out and change into the clothes Kaylee had given to me. I swear that girl has a death wish due to the clothes she had given me. They consisted of a black sports bra and some really short shorts and sneakers, even though I would have preferred my black boots. I throw my hair in a quick ponytail before jogging out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. There Kaylee and Luke waits for me,Kaylee with a smug grin(looking like the Cheshire Cat) and Luke with a blush. I give Kaylee a death glare before motioning for us to start. "Follow me!" She says as if she's the captain. I roll my eyes trailing behind her while Luke is still standing in the room. I turn around to ask if he's coming and he absent mindedly nods,following Kaylee as well. I look at him worried,before looking straight ahead,unbeknownst to me Luke was grinning on the inside as he seen the look of concern on my face. We arrive at an large area,almost as large as that gross room they had me in at the start. I should ask them if all the rooms why they choose that one. "Quick question were y'all going to torture me or sumn with that nasty ass room" Luke shakes his head with a chuckle,"no it was just a scare tactic to make the situation seem as grave as it is" I glare at him before fixing my gaze on Kaylee. "We also needed to make sure you wouldn't get overly upset seeing as you're still finding your powers" Kaylee grins at me before speaking again," So,since you are turning 18 in like 2 weeks,that's all the time we have before they really start coming after you...." I look at her shook. " Why are you grinning when we have minimum amount of time before they start coming?!" I screech,panicking. "Girl,chilllll. *insert sassy eye roll* we all know you are more than capable. You're flexible as f**k,fast as hell,and you can beat anybody's a$$!" I think for a moment,realizing she was right. After that incident when we were younger,Kaylee taught me how to fight and I caught on quick,getting better than her even. I'm good at a lot of things but it took practice. I realize they were both staring at me,probably waiting for me to say something. I rub the back of my neck and giggle sheepishly. "Thanks,we can do this! Let's get started!" She laughs and claps happily. " First off is unlocking all those guardian powers and stuff!" Wut...."how are we supposed to do that?" She smirks and runs at me quickly. I screech holding my hands out and at that moment it went completely white. When I blinked,Kaylee was on the ground groaning in pain. I start cheering,saying things along the line of 'that was so cool' and 'what else can I do?!' Luke snorts,smacking his knee in a joking manner. Kaylee glares at him before looking at me. "Looks like we have a lot to work on!"