How could you....

I wake up startled with a gasp,quizically glancing around. I then realize that I'm tied to a chair,my hands and legs bound together. That's when realization hit me in the face. It was Kaylee who knocked me out with something and Luke helped. Tears start streaming down my face as I see her enter the room. "Why? Why are you doing this?" I ask weakly. She looks at me tears gathering in her eyes. "To keep you safe"she whispered loud enough for me to hear. "To keep me SAFE?!?" I scream out. "How is this keeping me safe?" I whimper as the rope digs in to my skin more. Her eyes skim over my bounds and I hear her say," if you promise not to run I can let you out!" I glare at her,then look away,thinking about what I remembered. She quietly exits the room, leaving me alone in this hellish room. I didn't think it could get any worse,but then Luke was next to walk in. He immediately unties me and then steps away. "All I ask is that you don't run or beat my ass!" He says holding his hands up. I growl before landing a right hook to his jaw. I smirked when I heard the popping sound that followed. He looks at me shocked before saying,"Yeah,I deserved that..." "Fuck yes you did. You and Kaylee!" I declare,crossing my arms in satisfaction. He sighs before looking me in the eyes,"Lila,your parents sent us to you for a reason. There are bad people and things out there just waiting to get their hands on you!" "And you think this is better?!? You literally were the reason I had to leave!" I scream at him, gesturing to the room and the bruises from the ropes. "It was all part of a plan bigger than the three of us! We had no choice You were trying to leave and we knew you wouldn't listen to us if we tried to talk to you!" He says exasperated that I am still angry. "I Fucking hate it when you guys say that because as you can see I'm listening! I was actually debating on coming back to hear what you had to say before I was knocked out" I say rubbing my temples from the annoyance. His eyes soften and he takes a step towards me. I put my hand up and take a step back. "I haven't forgave you or Kaylee! How could you do this to me? How could Kaylee do this to me?" I ask the last part more to myself than him,about to break down again. "Lila if I had the chance to go back I would,we we're just afraid if we told you then it would mess everything up" Luke says desperately,trying to earn my forgiveness."well you can't..." I whisper,the tears I was trying to suppress streaming down my face. "Damnit!" I scream frustrated at how weak I seemed. Luke wraps his arms around me and I try to get away. But,he keeps me locked in place and I just stop struggling. I sob into his chest and he rubs my back soothingly. I feel another pair of arms on me and I turn around hugging my best friend. "I'm still upset but you're my best friend so your reason must've been great,I love you Kaylee!" I say wiping her tears away,smiling. She smiles back imitating the same thing as me. "Of course it hurt to keep this from you,I love you too forever!"