what?

As we all keep walking through the forest,I realize we need to shop for some stuff to make us look different and just for food. "Guys we need to find a store!" I say,stopping them in their tracks. "Where can we find a store in the middle of-"'FOUND ONE!!!" Luke yells,interrupting Kaylee. "Huh that was weird but great altogether,so let's go" I say heading towards the store. It was about a 30 minute walk and the whole way there we just talked and I filled Kaylee in on everything(including the Luke situation) "I SHOULD KILL YOU BASTARD!!!" kaylee screams going to hit Luke. Her fist makes contact with his lip and busts it open,her lips curving up in satisfactory. Luke groans in pain but doesn't complain knowing he brought it onto himself,Lila not knowing it was a part of a plan falling in place. When we all finally make it to the store I rush in making a quick plan. "Okay each of us will need to grab a cart because we need to get some new clothes,hair dye,and food" I say walking into the store and grabbing a cart. I go to the hair dye section first. I decide I'm going to dye my hair a black with light grey tips. Kaylee and Luke grab theirs then we went to look at the clothes. I could tell Luke wasn't enjoying this too much,his lip bruised and swollen. Once we all had a few outfits we head to the food section. I grab lots of food and have them fill theirs too. After I pay we head out in search of somewhere to stay for now.
" I think we should get a hotel room" Kaylee says pointing towards a motel 6 that wasn't too far. "That would be a good idea so let's go!" I say running towards the motel as fast as I could knowing I was leaving the two of them in my dust. "HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR YOU KNOW YOU'RE FASTER THAN US!!!!!" Kaylee and Luke yell at the same time chasing after me.

A/N-hey guys I know.it's been awhile but here you go! I'll try to keep updating as much as I can. Love you guys!😘😘😘😘