The revealing

I giggle as I wait in the lobby for Kaylee and Luke. It was priceless watching them struggle to catch their breath,hands on their knees hunched over when they finally arrived. "Took you slowpokes long enough,I already got a room!" I say smuggly. Kaylee and Luke both glare at me,still catching their breath. The first one to speak up was Luke. "Why only one room?" "All the other rooms were booked I guess!" I say nonchalantly, beckoning for them to follow me. Both of them grumble about how they don't understand how I'm perfectly fine after running so long. I just shrug my shoulders and unlock our room. It was actually pretty decent other than the fact that there was one bed and one couch. Luke spoke up and said "DIBS ON SLEEPING ON THE BED WITH LILA!!!!" Before me or Kaylee could disagree Luke threw mine and his stuff on to the bed. Kaylee pouts and sets her stuff on the couch. "So, we'll have to take turns using the bathroom to dye our hair and clean ourselves,so Luke you go first,then Kaylee,then me!" I say getting my stuff ready for when it's my turn. Luke, who's still grinning,grabs his stuff and shuts himself in the bathroom. "CAN YOU BELIEVE HIM?!?!" Kaylee screeches throwing herself dramatically on the couch. I laugh shaking my head. Although I do understand how she feels,I mean who does he think he is?!? "Thinking he can sleep in the bed with me" I scoff and mumble. I plop on the bed hoping it won't take too long for us to get ready, I'm very exhausted. Kaylee sighs and looks at me,"you like him don't you?" WHATSHESAYYY?!? "NO,why would you say something like that?!?!" I say in disbelief. She giggles and says," Lila if any other boy tried to sleep in the same bed as you,you would have kicked his ass halfway across this world!" I guess she's right,maybe I do have feelings for him? No way, she's just overreacting. Right? I just stare at her before Luke steps out freshly washed and now a brunette. Kaylee just gives me a knowing look before heading into the bathroom. I start thinking and wonder if I should try something. Luke smiles at me seeing that I was eyeing him. I don't smile back,I just stand up and wrap my arms around his neck. Then surprising him,I pull his face towards mine and press my lips gently on his. He doesn't pull away and puts his hands on my waist,pulling me closer. We stay like that for a minute before I bring my face away from his,blushing at my previous action. He looks at me, confusion clearly written on his face. "I shouldn't feel this way" I mumble to myself,sitting back down on the bed. I barely know him yet I feel like I've known him forever. He tried to rape me yet I still want to be with him. I don't understand what this is I'm feeling. It's kind of scaring me to be honest....Finally Kaylee finishes up and comes out with blonde hair. I grab my stuff and run into the bathroom, slamming the door shut. I felt super embarrassed and confused all at once. I strip slowly,my body more exhausted then my mind. I open the shower door and as soon as I get in,the hot water hits my body and I can feel myself relax. I dye my hair and wash my body before I get out and dry myself off. I quickly change into my PJs which now thinking about it, doesn't seem appropriate. Especially since I'm sleeping with Luke. Not like that you perverts. I'm sleeping in an oversized t-shirt and panties. I'm too tired to worry about it so I just exit out of the bathroom and lay down. I giggle quietly hearing Kaylee's soft snores. Luke turns and wraps his arm around me half asleep,and I give a small smile snuggling closer to him. Sadly before I fall into the depths of sleep,Luke mumbles something that shocked me........
"Lila,you are a guardian"