The lake.....

I woke up panicking and forgetting where I was for a moment. Then as I scanned the premises all the memories from yesterday flooded into my head."oh yeah ran away now i'm here" I think to myself. " Good morning" Luke says noticing that I'm awake. "Oh heh good morning" I say nervously,blushing a little at the closeness of his body. "um I need to bathe so I'm gonna head over to that lake over that way,you stay here and keep a lookout" I say and grab body wash, shampoo, conditioner,and a washcloth. "Okay" Luke says and stays where he's at,taking in the scenery around him. I strip then step into the lake,the water cold,but it was better than nothing. I get washed up and everything then realize I didn't grab a towel or clothes. I sigh knowing what I'd have to do, blushing slightly I call Luke's name. I drop down into the water enough to where he hopefully can't see anything."yes lila?"he asks walking closer."ummmm will you please get me my duffel bag and my towel" I ask kind of awkwardly. His eyes widen in realization and his face gets red as he says"oh umm yeah." How the person who just tried to rape me yesterday is blushing confuses even me.He walks away then comes back with my stuff. "thanks" I say grabbing the towel and standing up,wrapping it around my body. Luckily he had already turned around so I was okay. I pull out fresh clothes and put them on quickly. "you can turn around now" I say pulling on my boots and stuffing my dirty clothes in the bag. He turns around with a slight blush and he goes to say something when we hear something. "LILA ANNE MOON HOW DARE YOU LEAVE YOUR BEST FRIEND BEHIND! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" Kaylee yells panting and bursting through trees,looking verrrrrrryyy angry. I sweatdropped and rubbed my neck sheepishly."hhhheeeyyyyyyyyy Kayleeeee" I say slightly scared at the events unfolding."don't you hhhheeeeeeeeyyyyyy Kaylee me" she says pouting."awwww i'm sorry I left you but I needed to get out of that house" I say hugging her. She sighs and hugs me back saying"okay I guess I forgive you......this time" we both giggle and head out. Although a sudden thought occurred to me." How did you know where I was?" I ask looking at her. "First I'm your best friend,second Your friend over there," she pauses and jabs her thumb towards Luke,"left a trail of something into the forest." Luke chuckles nervously before shrugging and saying"whoops."

                               (this is the outfit lila is wearing other than the hair)