The beginning of kaylil

*Flashback*

"Hi there! I'm Kaylee!" A young voice says in front of me. I put my crayon down,pausing from making my beautiful masterpiece. I may only be 6, but I'm very intelligent and I act older than my age. "Hello. My name is Lila!" I say, giving the small girl a friendly smile. My smile falters as I see my bully,Max. She always picks on me for being "too smart", so with her being the spoilt child, everyone stays away from me. "Hey nerdy mc nerd face!" She says shoving my face back. I scowl and push my big glasses up. She just giggles before looking at my picture. My eyes widen and I go to grab it,but her tiny hands snatched it quickly. Kaylee stares in disbelief as Max rips up my beautiful work of art. Unconciously,tears well in my young eyes and I look down. That's when I hear Kaylee snap." Excuse me you overpriced Barbie! She spent a LOT of time on that and then you decide to put your grubby little hands on it and rip it up?! You stupid little fudger, you're just jealous she's smarter,more talented,and prettier than you!" She yells placing her small hands on her hips. I look at her in surprise as she stands up for me and her naughty language. I go to reprimand her when I remember our situation. Max looks at her in disbelief along with the rest of our classmates. "Now say sorry to Lila!" She says standing next to me. Max scoffs and rolls her eyes before going to walk away. That was her mistake because Kaylee grabs her small wrist and pulls her stumbling form back. "I said apologize"Kaylee says tightening her grip. Max gulps and looks at me. "I'm vewy sowwy Lila" Max says,her voice trembling. I go to forgive her,shocked because that was the first time I've ever heard her call me by my name before. But then,Kaylee shoves her hard away from us. "Wow" I mumble amazed by Kaylee and her actions. Kaylee just grins at me and says,"you've got a lot to learn best friend!" I smile contentedly. "Promise me we'll be friends forever!" I say holding out my pinkie. I didn't think her smile could get any wide, but it did. She loops her pinkie with mine and says,"Promise"