The talk

"Lila you're a guardian"
Wait,what?!? I bolt up,immediately causing Luke to jump and look around rubbing his eyes."What do you mean by I'm a guardian?!" I screech. Kaylee is the next to pop up with wide eyes and a look of concern. Luke looks at me with wide eyes also. "How do you know?!? I meant *ahem* nothing?" Luke tries to cover up his little slip up,but it was too late. "You just told me!" I say rubbing my temples, getting more confused by the second."YOU WHAT?!?" Kaylee yells at him. Luke looks around wide eyed and exasperated. "When did I do that?" Luke questions me warily. "Literally like 15 seconds ago." I say before looking at Kaylee."Why don't you seem surprised about this? Wait did you know already? How? What is going on?" I ask,millions of questions swirling through my mind. Kaylee gives me a pained look and says,"yes,I did know because your parents assigned me and Luke to protect you. Although Luke's dumb ass failed at that",she pauses to give him a glare,"and no,not the parents you are living with.....your real parents." I look at her my eyes wide and my jaw dropped. What the hell is going on. Luke and Kaylee both look at me with a sympathetic gaze. "No, Don't look at me like that! You've been lying to me my whole life Kaylee! And you,you tried to rape me then now we're okay? I'm so confused but I will Not stay here with you two!" I say gathering my stuff together. I pull on a pair of shorts not caring if Luke seen. Lastly,I grab my boots and throw them on quickly. Right now I'm hurt more than anything." Lila please wait! I'm so sorry,but I couldn't tell you!" Kaylee pleads grabbing my wrist. I glare at her and wrench it away,tears gathering in my eyes. "You could have but you didn't" I whisper quietly before walking out the door. I press a hand to my mouth,sobs wracking my body. I calm down after a while of walking around aimlessly. It was peaceful and I was debating on just going back and hearing what they had to say. Before I could take another step I felt a pinch on my neck. Then,my world seems to start spinning and my vision starts to blur. The last thing I remember "seeing" is the outline of someone and hearing one last,"I'm sorry."