runaway girl

As I was sitting up in my room I thought about something." maybe I should just runaway,it's not like they'll miss me...." I grab my black duffel bag that I keep in my closet and start stuffing it with clothes and other necessities. Then I lift my mattress and grab the purse full of money I kept stashed out. The money was from my parents due to that being their "love". I managed to get a lot for as I said my brothers were my parent's priority with everything. I grab my favorite boots and slide them on,glancing around the room to make sure I got everything I needed/wanted. My room is above every other room so I needed to jump pretty far to make it. I take a deep breath and run quickly,jumping out the window and bracing for impact. I tumbled a little and rolled for a bit but I end up on my feet. I ran as fast as I possibly could which is pretty fast because not to brag or anything but...I played soccer,ran track,took ballet,played tennis,did basketball,and took gymnastics all to keep me out of the house. But that was all quite a while ago due to me rarely being able to leave now. I decide to stay over by a creek deep in the forest about a block or two away from my now old house for now until I can figure out a complete plan. "Back again I see" I hear someone say which I'm sure is the same voice that put me in this situation. I sigh and turn around showing my sadness and rage. "I suppose I am,you rapist jerk" I say,my voice dripping with venom. I'll admit I was scared at first but seeing his face just pisses me off! "whoah,whoah,whoah at least I didn't stab you" the person has the audacity to say say stepping out from behind a tree holding up his hand. "Oh well soooory mr.letslureagirlintotheforestandrapeher" I say sarcastically with an eccentric eye roll to emphasize. "whatever" the guy scoffs rolling his eyes. "what may your name be?" I ask,a bit curious about who this guy is.
"oh my name is Luke" he says walking closer towards me. "HEY! You need to keep at least 20 feet away from me sir,I do not trust you at the moment" I say and he backs up some. "my bad" he says casually,clearing his throat then sticking his hands in his pocket and looking away awkwardly. "whatever i'm going to sleep for now then i'm heading out in the morning so don't try anything weird" I say before laying down then resting my head on my duffel bag,slowly falling asleep. Luke lays down somewhat next to me thanks to him wanting my trust and also sleeps. Feeling his warmth I can't help but to snuggle closer even if he was disgusting in my eyes.