Chapter 4

"Wake up," I hear Lucy say as she shakes me.

I groan, trying to lift the duvet up to cover my body but it's so heavy. I open one eye to see my siblings sitting on my bed. 

"Did something crazy happen?" I mumble, as I yawn and sit up in bed. 

"You're leaving today. That's the crazy thing," Lucy says making them all nod. 

"Who's going to play with me?" Blake mumbles quietly. 

"And who's going to do my nails?" Lucy groans as she looks at her perfect pink nails. 

"Who's going to tell me which girl to take to prom," Daniel pouts at me. 

I smile at them. 

"Your brothers and sister can play with you while I'm gone, Blake," I say to him and they nod towards him grinning as Ashton gives him a high five. "Mom can do your nails or Layla," I say looking at Lucy. "And you should take Jess with you to prom. I know she has a crush on you," I grin at Daniel who nods his head to himself. 

"What about you, Ashton? What do you need help with?" I turn to ask him. 

"Help with not killing someone," he says and I frown as they all whip their heads to him. 

"Who are we killing?" Daniel grins at him. 

"No one is killing anyone. Behave Ashton." I say to him and he nods. 

"So you're really going to leave us?" Lucy mumbles quietly. 

"You're all big enough and think of it this way- you can all come and meet me. You can go on a plane, eat a lot of food, and then come see me in a different place. There are so many beaches there, we could go to the beach," I tell them and they grin. 

"Shall I help you pack?" Lucy asks, jumping off the bed and standing up. Blake follows her and nods his head. 

"No. You can all leave, so I can get ready for a long flight and pack by myself," I say and they nod running out of the room,  Ashton chasing them all. 

I close the door behind them and lay down in bed. 

Packing can come later. My flight is at two. I need to be there for twelve. I've got time to sleep. 

***

"I'm sorry for yesterday," I say to Layla as I follow her into her room. 

"It's okay. I didn't mind," she grins at me, looking me up and down. 

"What?" I ask looking at myself. 

I pull my purple off the shoulder top a little up. I paired it with blue denim shorts. A watch on my hand, a simple necklace with the letter B on it around my neck, and a pair of black flats. Comfortable for a plane journey. 

"You look hot. Are you sure you're not meeting a guy?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me and I laugh shaking my head. 

"No guys," I say, putting my hands up. 

"Girls then? I see why the top would help with it. Slide it down a little more and you've two pots of treasure there," she winks at me and I gape at her. 

"Would you like me to call Kevin for you? You're not being yourself!" I say and she laughs. 

"I think I might be pregnant," she mumbles quietly to me. 

I gasp. 

"What?!" I run towards her and hug her tightly. 

"I'm not exactly sure yet, but I have this feeling," she mumbles against me as I let her go.