Chapter 15

I stare at the bathroom door. 

Should I go? Or should I not? 

It had only been a few hours since Jaxon had marked me. I was still on a high. Oh I still want to jump his bones. 

When I had woken up, I saw him. He looked delicious. I wanted to taste him. Eat him if I could. But I controlled myself. I stopped myself from jumping on top of him and showing him exactly what that knowing smirk of his could do. He had said I am going to go and have a shower. I said okay but I did not hear the click of the lock.

He was teasing me. He knew what I was feeling. I could tease him too. 

I definitely could. 

I get out of bed quickly as I can still hear him under the shower. I pull down my jeans realizing I was still naked from above. Good. 

I take off my black panties, leaving me completely and utterly bare. 

I raise my arms in a quick stretch before walking toward the bathroom. I open the door and I hear every drop of water hitting the ground as Jaxon holds his breath. 

I watch him watch me as I walk towards the sink and to start brushing my teeth. 

"Cherry.." his voice laced with a warning. 

I turn my head to the side a little to look at him. He's staring at me through the glass surrounding the shower. 

"Yes, mate?" I ask innocently after I rinse out my mouth. 

"Come here," he growls at me. 

"No," I smile and turn away from him. 

I count to one in my head and then I feel his wet arms wrap around my body and lift me up from the ground. I turn my head to the side, placing it on his shoulder to look up at him. 

"Hey," I wink and he chuckles as he carries me to the shower. 

Oh it was a cold shower. He turns the faucet to the right so the warm water starts pouring down on us. 

He lowers me down and I place my feet on the ground as I stare up at him. 

"I love you," I say softly to him. 

I wanted to say it first. I had told him I was fall in in love with him but I had never said those three words to him. I wanted my feelings to be real and not to fake it just because he is my mate. I wanted to trust him first. 

He smiles at me and leans down. "I love you too." He whispers against my lips as he kisses me. 

***

"Oh," Ryan says as I walk into the kitchen with a big grin on my face. 

It was definitely late. Jaxon and I had taken our time enjoying each other. We had definitely taken our time as it was the next day and he woke me up in the best way possible. 

Until I had came all over his hand and then said I had to run to the toilet. My bladder was definitely not going to wait until I could give his breakfast. 

So I had finished using the bathroom and gave Jaxon his first best breakfast ever. He was still hungry by the time we reached the pack house. He said he couldn't wait for me to move into the pack house. I agreed to move there so no other female could take what was mine. 

You're so territorial, Lexi had chuckled in my mind when I had agreed with Jaxon's idea. 

No I'm not. I had replied to her as we had sat in the car.