A not-so-terrible punsihment.

Picture: Pacifica and her parents in their family limo.

Side note: thoughts of narrator are italic and indented
________________________

//Pacifica's P.O.V.

I watched as the mystery shack came into view. "I don't wanna go!" I groaned.

I can't wait to get out of here!

"Pacifica you're not suppose to want to go..it's a punishment." Remind my dad.

The best punishment ever!

"The worse punishment ever!" I faked another groan before walking out and making my way to the mystery shack with my parents behind me. I blushed when I saw Dipper.

He wasn't far from the shack and he was talking to his uncle.

//Dipper's P.O.V

I walked out of the shack and saw everyone running and getting ready for something but I had no idea what.

"Don't forget bug spray! It's perfect for spraying in the face of hitch hikers!" Yelled grunkle Stan to my twin sister I suppose. I walked over to him and everything came into view.

"An R.V.? Camping gear? Are you running from the law again?" I asked.

Grunkle Stan said nothing. Soos looked up at me. "Dude! It's the ultimate Oregon road-trip adventure!"

"More like revenge trip!.." Added on Stan. "Every year my tourist trap competitors prank the mystery shack. Last year those hooligans duck-taped Soos to the ceiling!"

"That was a fun 78 hours!" Added Soos.

"Well no more!" Continued Stan. "This year were visiting every tourist trap along the red wood highway and I'm gonna prank back every single one!"

He handed me a plan-flip of all the tourist traps while looking at it I could see a limo not to far from the mystery shack.

"Right...revenge trip.." I pointed to the limo. "So explain that government van..sure you're not running from the law?"

He looked over at it. "I've seen government vans before, kid and that ain't one." Stan walked over to it and I followed after him. Soon enough the Northwests came into view.

What were they doing here?

"The Northwests...just in time." Smirked Stan. "Where's the money?"

Preston growled then plopped about 200 dollars in Stan's hand. "What's he giving you money for?" I whispered. "I'll explain in the r.v. Come on!" He started to walk off and again I followed after him.

"Go on Pacifica." I heard Preston say I then turned around and saw that Pacifica was following us. I shrugged and turned back to grunkle Stan. This will all be explained later.

Mabel, Candy and Grenda then ran out.

"Bow-wow time to let the road dogs bark!" Chanted Grenda.

"That's us we are the road-dogs!" Added on Candy.

"Thanks for letting me take Grenda and Candy along on our road trip!" Piped Mabel. She shifted her head over to Pacifica. "Oh hey Pacifica! Are you coming too?"

Pacifica smiled. "Yes I am!"

I turned to her. "You are?"

Stan butted in. "Kid stop asking questions I told you I'll explain this all in the R.V."

Soos then jumped down from the roof.

"What do you say, dude? Are you coming?"

Mabel jumped in. "I already went through the trouble of packing your stuff! Even the stuff you keep in this box under your bed."

Before I knew it Mabel dropped the box and all my pictures of Wendy and the Letter I once wrote her fell on the floor. I quickly picked them up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oooh..what's Pacifica gonna say??? Only time will tell. Anyways this is my first chapter there will be a lot more so no worries! Um I don't not own gravity falls. But if you like this anyways please tell me I would love to hear it! ~Admin. 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••