My apologies..

Last chapter.....

//Dipper's P.O.V.

I walked over to candy and began my apology taking out the plan flip I had made for her: A loser's attempt at an apology.

"Hey I found a plan flip you hadn't read yet." I said beginning to flip through the pages. She smiled and took it from me.

"It's okay Dipper the open road makes people do crazy things...plus after seeing you flee the spider like a baby, I kinda lost interest.."

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Yup yup I deserved that."

//Pacifica's P.O.V.

I eaves dropped on their conversation. I was glad to hear that Candy had lost interest and that I could swoop in and take him back. If I even had a chance with him. There was only one way to find out....

I looked up at the road and saw a sign that said now entering Gravity falls everybody transferred to the front and cheered I gave Dipper back his seat. "I still feel bad about breaking those tourist trap." Dipper said.

"Oh come on everyone loves my pranks..and the best part is I never have to face any conquences- sweet lord!" Stan yelled and before we knew it we were all staring at the mystery shack completely wrecked the people who we had pranked had decided to prank us back...

"I don't understand ..I completely don't deserve this." Stan said.

Yeah okay..

"Are we gonna have to help clean this up?" Asked Dipper. "No I'm sure Soos will clean it up..." Answered Mabel. "Where is Soos by the way?" Before anyone could even ponder on that question anymore my parents drove in the drive way with their limo..honking my horn indicating that it was time to go.

I sighed. "Well that's my ride..it was nice seeing you all again. This was fun I hope we can all hang out again sometime."

"Just get in trouble again..we might be your next punishment." Joked Dipper.

I laughed. "No they will probably just take away another one of my ponies..I've already lost 6."

"You have 6 ponies?" He asked me. "..and more." I laughed.

"Who would need that many ponies?.."

"It's a long story..."

"Maybe you can tell me sometime?.."

I smiled "Here's my email address..write me and I'll tell you all about it!" I said while writing it on his arm. I then ran off to my parents.

I looked out the window watching them all drift away slowly as the car drove off. Once they were no longer in my site I tuned around and plopped down in my seat.

"How was your punishment?" Asked my father.

"The worst one every!" Please don't make me hang out with them ever again!" I faked a groan.

___________________
Authors note:

So I know this is kinda stupid since Gravity falls is over and Dipcifica never happened..but what if it did? What if Dipper writed Pacifica what if they keep talking and she made more appearances? ...what if everything was ..different? Vote this story if you'd me to write about that