Jealousy.

Picture: roadside attraction: dipper talking to all the attraction girls.
______________________________

//Dipper's P.O.V.

I quickly ran into the attraction that was oddly upside down. I slipped on the sticky shoes and went in with the girls. Pacifica stayed back maybe she probably thought this would 'ruin her hair' too. I ignored her and looked around the place then...a girl.

I could hear stans voice in my head: This is it kid! Be confident!

I walked over to her. "Hi I'm Dipper...Crazy place, right?"

She turned to me and smiled. "Oh hi I'm Emma Sue!..you know if you pretend we're right side up It looks like everyone's hair is standing on end."

I looked around. "Huh yea, weird right? Pretend your screaming!"

"Okay you gotta take a picture!

She handed me her phone and untied her hair. She did the pose as I snap it. "Whoa whoa." I pretend to drop her phone, I then laughed "just kidding." I handed it back to her. "You're the worse!" She laughed. "You bet I am!  I'm bad, Emma..kinda a jerk.."

Hmm. This is going great! Stan was so right!

//Pacifica's P.O.V.

I stared at the peculiar attraction before me. It scared me that someone would even think about making a place like this.

Being upside for probably a long period of time..letting blood rush to your head..permanent injuries...yea that sounds like a great idea!...

leave me out!

Then through the window I saw Dipper talking to girl.

On second thought..it wouldn't hurt to go in.

I quickly ran in and stood outside the room they were talking in, I began to listen. At first it was just a friendly conversation but Then..

"Emma come on! We have to get to the car before you mom gives birth!" Yelled her dad.

"It's a long story." Emma explained to Dipper.

"Maybe you can tell me sometime." Dipper suggested.

"Here's my email address..write me and I'll tell you all about it!"

And thats when I went ballistic.

She wrote her email on his arm.   
I felt sick watching this..or maybe it was just the blood rushing to my head...either way I had to get out of here.

While I was waiting for everyone to come back, I tried to calm myself down.

Maybe it was just a one time thing...just trying to get over Wendy? I bet you he's not even gonna talk to another girl on this trip.

But man was I wrong! He continued! He talked to more girls at the rest of the attractions. Log land..the corn maze...who on earn put this idea in his head that it was okay to flirt with this many girls at the same time?! Wait..Stan it had to be..I remember when they came back from the upside-down attraction...

"It worked! What do I now? Do I email her?" Dipper piped.

"No you practice! The more girls you talk to the better you get at it."

"Grunkel Stan these tips are priceless!"

Ehhhh wrong! They're terrible! Ugh maybe I should talk to him....not now though it's night and he's in the lake with Stan, morning..morning for sure.

I stared at the marshmallow at the end of stick that I was gently swinging in the fire. The girls were surrounded the pit when all of a sudden Grenda piped "time for truth, dare or don't! Candy?"

"I choose...Don't!" She said.

Ooooh shocker!

"You always choose don't!" Groaned Grenda.

"fine...um truth."

"Do you..like someone?" Mabel smirked.

Candy blushed.

"Ooooh someone's blushing." Squealed Grenda.

"Ok maybe just a little..I don't know for sure it just started.."

"TELL US! TELL US!" we all chanted.

"Okay it begins with a D and ends with an ipper."

Hey! That kinda sounds like- wait..

"No!" Mabel gasped

Agreed!

"Yes!" She said

"Ready Grenda? 3..2..1.." They then screamed so loud that probably China could hear them.

//Dipper's P.O.V.

We heard a loud scream.

"Man coyotes sound A lot worse than I remember!" Said Stan.

//Pacifica's P.O.V.

Grenda and Mabel were still squealing.

"candy! CANDY!" Mabel began. "all my life dreams are coming true right now! My brother, my best friend!"

mabel! MABEL! All my life dreams are falling apart right now! Candy, MY CRUSH!

"I never really noticed him before but he seems different lately, less sweaty and more charming!"

Seriously?! How many girls are gonna fall for that dumb advice that Stan gave to him?

"But how do I approach him?" Asked Candy.

Uhhh...you don't!

"Don't even worry about that, Can-Can. Mabel's got a plan."

She stuffed marshmallows in her face.

"Mabel's got a plan."

And Pacifica's going to ruin it.

I plopped my marshmallow in my mouth.

Pacifica is going to ruin it!