A tangled web

//Dippers P.O.V.

I'm taking the walk. I know Pacifica said not to but she only said that because of her crush on me..she couldn't care less about Candy.

Me and Candy walked into the mummy museum and sat down on the bench in the middle of everything.

"This place is so enchanting."

"Kinda confused by the new mummies daily thing how does that even work?"

"This place is full of mysteries like: why is my head falling on my shoulder? Bleep-bloop" she giggled

I cringed but pretended to be okay with it.

"Oh! Hey Dipper!"

I turned my head. Corn maze girl?! Uh oh...

//Pacifica's P.O.V

I watched Dipper and Candy walk into the cave.

Ugh! I knew he wouldn't listen to me..time to investigate

"This place is full of mysteries like why is my head falling on your shoulder?"
She plopped her head on him. I growled.

Somebody put an end to this!

"Oh! Dipper, hey!"

Whoa! corn maze girl? Not what I had in mind but okay...

"I was wondering when you would call.."

She plopped down next to him.

"Dipper who is this?" Asked Candy stretching her head out.

Dipper bit his lip.

"Nobody! I mean somebody..but-"

"Dipper!"

Oh no.. upside-down-attraction-girl..this is not gonna end well...awesome!

"I didn't recognize you right side up!..you'll never guess where my mom gave birth." She piped, then her smile disappeared.

"Hey, who are these girls?"

He opened his mouth to think of some lie but then...

"Dipper?!"

I turned to the voice.

Oh my god! Log girl too?! This just keeps getting better!

"Why haven't you called?! Did our romantic log ride mean nothing to you?!"

"I can't believe it!" Candy said with disappointment. "You agreed to go on a date with me and you were seeing all these other girls?!"

"Well answer us!" Boomed the corn maze girl. "Which one of us do you like?"

Dipper began to sweat a lot. Oh no...

"I like all of you! I mean..I like none of you! I mean-" he pulled his hat over his face. "I was trying to learn how to talk to girls...?"

Not the best thing you can say...

"Unbelievable!"

"Such a jerk."

Then all the girls went out the exit, I hid so they didn't see me. I then looked back at Dipper and Candy.

"I thought you were a nice guy..but you only care about yourself.." Said Candy before leaving.

Ouch. I didn't like them hanging out  but I didn't want it to stop like this.

"Uhhhhh Candy wait!" Dipper yelled but she was already gone. "Ugh I messed up! I gotta find Stan!"

Stan? Really? He was kinda the one who got you into this....Ugh. I gotta get out of here.

I began to walk out when all of sudden.. Dipper walked into me.