My office

Marks pov

When I turned back around, Jack was looking out his window "let's make a deal goodie two shoes, you tell no one, and this is a threesome got it?" I here the door slam shut as the girl leaves the room. I look down and start to leave, but then Jack comes up behind me and starts to kiss the back of my neck. I instantly turn back around and see him slowly move down my legs, I open the door. He closed it "bad~" he whispers in my ear. "We got a 456" I say in to my Walky-talky, he looks up at me "nvm" He say in to my Wally talky. He grabs it and throws it at the ground "Jack stop this!" I grab the handle and quickly get out.

Your pov

I walk back to my room quickly, the other girls where already there "she back!" One of the older girls say. I wave at her, then a hand touches my left shoulder. I turn around and it was that one cop, not the one that gave me the note. "Uh, l/n? Your getting assigned your new room" he started to walk away so I followed him. It was a fairly open area with small walls cutting off small spots. He showed me one that I shared with a girl with strait down hair. When I looked down at her, she was preying, so I let her be. I set down sone of my things, out of the Corner I saw my roommate get up. "Hi! I'm l/n" I held out my hand to shake and she shook. "I'm Castile" I smiled and turned around to set up some o my things, then I herd her voice again. "So what job did you get?" I tilted my head turning around "job?" She nodded, "you have to buy stuff from commissary some how!" She walked over and looked at a paper on my shelf "your working in the kitchen! Be carful, head chef doesn't mess around. Suddenly, the two of you hear a bell ring and she pushes you to the ground as she goes down as well. "Hey! What the hell we just met!" I said starting to stand up, but she pushed me back down. "Stay down, something must have gotten stolen" I looks at her "so we have to lay on the ground?" A guard will come and check us, just wait, we might get the sexy one" she winked at me. Right after she winked, a fat cop came in and started checking her. But, the cop that brought me here came and checked me. He felt around my waist and legs before saying "I'll have to check you again later, just stop by my office after you have dinner" I nod as he gets up and walks away. "Wow, that's a first" my roommate says as we both stand up. I continue putting some of my stuff on shelves, when a tallish girl wearing a chef vest walks in to our section "can I help you?" She walked over "your part of kitchen right?" She said in a Australian accent. After I nodded, she grabbed my hand and walked me to a kitchen and gave me a knife "cut all these carrots" she then walked away.