Dinner

Jacks pov

Shit some how I've got to get some one around here to trust me! I grabbed some things off my table and headed to the woman's washroom. There was some conflict (as normal) then a inmate walked up behind me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Just a question, but aren't you supposed to stay outside?" I eye widened remembering...yeah, I'm not aloud in. "Well, because there was a problem, I'm aloud in. She believed me and walked away. I went back out side the washroom. I started thinking of a plan to get Mark and that inmate to not think I'm a psycho. Then, it came to me. I knew how to get her.

Your pov

I started cutting the vegetables as I was asked, when I look to my right and saw another girl cutting some beef. "Who are you?" She asked me, then I realized that she, used to be a he. But really I didn't care, "hello?" She put her hand on my shoulder. "Oh, sorry. My names L/N" she smiles "I'm corral" she continued chopping. then I knew, this girl would be my best friend. Corral had finished what she was doing, and came to help me. I looked out of he door way and there was a shit tun of inmates (girls) all ready to eat, and I wasn't done "Hun, are you ok?" I look down, all the vegetables are cut "how did you do that? I ask grabbing the bowl full of vegetables "I used to be a stay at home dad, but now I'm a stay at prison mom" she winked at me and walked out to the cafeteria.

Marks pov

I stood at the cafeteria doors to make sure no one left. But when I looked to my right, I saw that freak, jack. He nudged my shoulder "hey, you know that inmate with the h/l h/c? Yeah, I need you to have sex with her" I look at him disgusted. "What do you think I am, a baby making machine?" He shrugs "kinda" I look the other way "please?" I think for a minute "I'll see what I can do" I see him whisper "yes" to him self, but I just continue what I'm doing.

~__TIME LAPSE__~

Dinner had just ended, and then there was the girl jack was talking about. I smiled and stared at her for a sec before realizing... She was right in front of me. "Oh, uh. Continue y/- inmate" she laughed a bit "you wanted me in your office?" I looked down at her "oh, yeah follow me" I start to walk to my office while she follows. When we get in, she sits down in the chair and looks around "who's this?" She grabs one of the photos of my daughter, "that's Aqutavia, my daughter. She's 3" she looks around "I-I adopted her" I sit down in my chair "I needed you here, because first of all, stay away from the cop with the green hair. And second, I think I f-felt something undershirt..." She looked down "do you need me to take it off?" I nod trying not to seem creepy. She starts to pull off her shirt, then stops with her hand above her head "I think I got my shirt stuck on my necklace" I stand up to help. I get her shirt all fixed and off, then we where just staring in each other's eyes. She smiled "thanks" I looked down at her bra "i-it might be under that..." I looked away blushing "I'm not hiding anything" she smirked at a me while crossing her arms "uh, ok. I trust you" she grabbed her shirt, and put it back on. She kissed under my chin and left my office. I stood there for a minute, I smiled. "Jack, I'm sorry she's mine" I whispered to my self.