Mark (xxx)

Your pov

I had gotten in to my bed as I hear a voice say "lights out!" I think it was jack. Anyway, I get snuggled in to my bed, and I feel a hand nudge my arm "hey, I-I need you in my office again" I smile and get up to see what he needs "what is it?" I ask him while walking to his office "you'll see~" he says opening his door for me. As soon as we get in, he lights a candle "umm..." He goes over and shuts off the light and pins me on the wall "I know this is illegal" he grabs the brim of my pants "but I'll do anything for you" he pulls them strait down "uh s-sir" he puts his finger over my mouth "call me Mark" his raspy voice is so soothing. He pulls down his pants as well. I was already bare from the waist down, he stood in his boxers. He sucks on the side of my neck, leaving a hicky. I moan slightly as I grab the brim of his boxers, I pull them down revealing his large member he moves closer teasing me "come on yo-" before I could finish, he was deep in side of me. I let out a large moan while biting my bottom lip. Then, I grab his shirt and push him on to the ground, me falling with him. I begin to ride him gently "h-harder baby" I go faster as he bites his lip. He pulls me down and kisses me. He rolls us both over so he's on top, and goes faster. "I'm close Mark" I say breathing heavily "I'll-get-you-there" he goes deeper and harder with each push. I hit my climax, and it was all over his member. He pulled out slowly while flopping beside me. "T-thank you" I nod while grabbing my pants with my foot and pulling them to put them back on. He grabs his boxers, but I stop him "oh I'm not done with you~" I move Down his stomach while kissing it, then, there it is. I lick up the side, cleaning it of a bit. He moans as a begin to suck. I bob my head, faster and faster. Then, it was all in my mouth. I swallow it while smirking up at him. He breaths heavily while looking down at me. I pull his boxers back up and I hand him his pants. I help him up and brush off my pants "you have to walk me out" I whisper to him. He nods and grabs my arm while walking me back to my bed. Once he leaves, I drift off in to a sleep, dreaming about Mark.