Trust issues

Guns, all around me. I put my hands behind my head as Mark kicked me on to my face. "Stay down baby girl" I felt the tears roll down my cheeks as a loud buzz went off and bright lights woke me up. "What a dream" I said while rubbing my eyes. I sat near my door waiting for breakfast. I sighed and tapped the floor, listening to the clock tick. I could hear other girls freaking out in the other cells, banging them selves off the rough walls. Suddenly, food was slid under the door. I smiled and started to dig in before spitting the food out of my mouth, and on to the tray. "the fuck is this?! Baby vomit?" I said in a loud tone. A man in a deep voice on the other side of the door chuckled "blended coconut, spinach and ham" I sighed and slid it back under the door. As I laid down back in my bed (mattress on the floor) I slowly started to cry. I herd footsteps from out side my door, then a note slid under my door. I opened it up and smiled. It was from my one and only cell mate. I giggled a bit while reading it. From the other side of the vent, I herd coral "girl, what you laughing at" I turned and smiled. As I crawled towards the vent, I herd a siren again. All the light shut off and I lost my breath. The adrenaline forming in my chest, I looked threw the vent at coral "did you see that?" She looked around "see what" your breath shortened "ALL THE LIGHTS" my door opened slowly. I closed my eyes and held my breath as a soothing voice was herd "come here baby" I looked up and saw a fit guy around 5'9 looking down at me with open arms. I stood up and hugged him "mark!" I said happily. But all I herd was a sigh "it's Jack, actually" my heart broke. I didn't know how to feel about what I just herd. On the inside, I was screaming. On the outside I was frozen with my arms around a leprechaun "why did you save me, and not Mark?" He chuckled "because I truly love you" I felt fixed on the inside, but something was still dark. I couldn't put my finger on it, but there was something wrong. He helped me out of the shu, and back with all the other girls. (Coral with us) He was smirking, I could see from the corner of my eye. When I was back in my cubby with my cell mate, I just laid down and smiled. I got a couple weird looks, but also an apology. When I was laying in my comfy, white bed, I was approached by snipe and bullet. Snipe didn't say much, but bullet stepped up "hey um, y/n?" I jumped a bit and was ready to fight if I needed to. She backed up a bit "we just wanted to say a sincere, and truthful apology" snipe nodded looking terrified. I lowered my stance and smiled a bit "t-thank you, it's very mature of you to say that" bullet smiled back ,before coming in for a hug. I was shook, and so was snipe. As she walked away she waved "see you at lunch" I waved and laid back down "what just happened" I asked myself. A few seconds later, I got called for a phone call "I can't get 5 minutes can I" when I picked up the phone, in a rude tone I said "who is this" a deep chuckle came threw the other end. Me, being super lazy didn't care to notice. "Its dad" the other line replied. I stood up a bit "oh, uh hi dad" most of my life was spent trying to impress my dad, even thought he was proud of me all the time. It never felt like enough. "Hey sweetie, what's it like in prison?" He asked, calmly. I panicked a bit thinking he was disappointed "I'm sorry, this was all my fault, don't blame me please, I have to go bye" you waited a couple seconds before hanging up "oh sweetie it's f-" I walked back to my cubby half crying. I tried my best to hold it in. As I was crying, a masculine hand came up and was rubbing my back "it will be all ok" he said in his soothing voice.

(Wow, author-chan actually updated this story :/. Comment what you thought of the chapter)

Criminal {MARKIPLIER}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें