A Stronger Bond

Y/N POV

I was awoken by someone shaking me like crazy, I slowly opened my eyes to see head chef looking down at me angrily "Your 10 minutes late, get your ass up!" I sat straight up and quickly got up "I'm so so sorry chef i didn't mean to  sleep that long" She sighed Be there asap" And walked off. I sighed and grabbed a towel and shower shoes before hitting the showers. While walking there I noticed Corral in there as well, I smiled "At least i'm not alone" I whispered to myself. "Hey C" I said smiling while getting in one of the showers. "Whats new girlfriend" She said back to me. I just giggled and continued in the shower. The only thoughts going threw my head where how will i ever see Mark again. Suddenly I had a idea come to mind. "Hey Corral?" "Yeah" "How did you end up in prison" "I was shoplifting, i'm pretty sneaky why?" "Just, thinking"

LATER

After breakfast, Corral and I went outside for break "Corral I have a plan to see Mark again" She looked at me with a eyebrow raised "And how are we gonna do that?" She said thinking I was joking "We need to steal" She laughed a bit "Hilarious, now lets get you some more fresh air" She started to walk away, but I grabbed her arm "Do I look like i'm joking" I looked at her with a very serious face "You're not joking" The both of us ran off to a spot with no grass, I grabbed a stick and both of us sat down. I took a deep breath before mapping out my plan in to the dirt "Tonight, I need you to steal two vests and two guns. If we can get those things it will be easier" She eye widened "Ill try my best, that will be hard" I looked her in the eyes "I believe in you" She smiled at me. "Ill do my best"

THAT NIGHT

I was just getting tucked in to bed, I turned to talked to my cubby roommate then remembered they weren't there and it brought my mood down. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and  turned before then lights went out. I thought it was the regular lights that go out at 10:00pm. but then, a call went over the loud radio threw out the whole prison, "We are having a problem with power and everyone will meet in the cafeteria to sleep there." As everyone was grabbing there pillows and blankets. I saw corral come in to my area "now's our chance" she whispered in to my ear. I smiled and grabbed some stuff and followed her. The two of us where swerving in and out of the crowds trying not to get caught by any of the cops, especially Jack. Then, you saw it, the both of us had made it to the security office where they kept all of the guns and vests. Because of the incident, there was no one in there but us. "How come the lights are on in here?" She chuckled "You actually thought that was real? that was me silly" I chuckled "You can do a pretty good man voice" She rolled her eyes before grabbing everything we needed which included: Vests, Guns, Our case files and wire cutters. As I tried putting on my vest, Corral turned "Your good at hacking and shit right?" I nodded "Good, hack in to the computer there and eraser our files" I smiled "My time to shine" I tried three different passwords before typing in a specific thing and got in. I smiled and searched threw the inmate files and deleted all existence of both Corral and I's inmate files. She turned the light off and smashed the electric box in the room before we ran out of the prison toward the fence "You ready for this Y/N" I took a deep breath "FREEZE" Blinding lights beamed us both in the eyes. "CLIMB" Corral yelled. We both started to climb up the fence with all our stuff. When I got to the top, I fell straight on to the barb wire scratching my left leg a lot, causing me to be slower and have a slight limp. "Shit, Corral my leg" "You'll be fine" As she helped me, We both continued to run while I herd loud sirens from the prison going off "Where are we gonna go? I don't remember what the fuck the town looks like" I said hobbling along. "Do you know where your house was?" I nodded "I guess, but its far" She held a determination game face "That's where we are going" I took a deep breath "Should we hijack a car?" She nodded "Good idea, do you know how?" I shrugged. She face palmed "There is only one other way." I tilted my head "And that is?" She sighed "Break in to someone's house, take the keys, and drive off." I nodded "How do you come up with these things?" She chuckled a bit "This is what being a criminal does to you"

there it is :D im really getting in the this story and have many things planned