Chapter 5~Could this be a thing ?

Kenneth:That what?

Takara:Someone that actually inspired me to dance and someone that I had a crush on a while back.

Kenneth: *stares at Takara* You liked me?

Takara:Yeah I used to,but then I realized that you never even knew I existed and I was a fan not a friend,I wasn't event mad about that because that would be stupid because you didn't even know me,but I was like 9 or 10.

Kenneth:I get it.But now that you know me...do you think that if we get to know each other well be come "close"?

Right before Takara could answer, she hears "Now Boarding Flight 102;Now Boarding Flight 102"

Takara:I'll answer that as soon as I see you,I promise.

Kenneth:Okay; and Takara,I think we might actually end up becoming Bestfriends, and I can't wait for you to meet my dance friends.See you in about 12-16 hours right?

Takara:i think so too.I can't wait to meet them either and yeah maybe in 13 hours.Cali here I come!!!

Kenneth:Go on the plane.See you👋🏽

Takara:I'm going,I'm going.Adios✌🏽️

Takara hangs up the 20 minute FaceTime and she gets on the plane.
She watches some airplane movies,eats,uses the bathroom,sleeps,wakes up,finishes of the movie,eats again, sleeps again, and by the time she wakes up the flight attendant says,
"Wait for me outside with all the other kids and here's your backpack."
Takara:Thank you.

I step out of the plane only to see the huge sign which said "WELCOME TO LOS ANGELES"
And In my head I told the sign thank you😂😂😭😭😭😭

I ended up getting a flight attendant assigned to me just to help me out with my suit case and to help me get through everything.
I texted my mom to tell her I got to L.A. and she said to call her after I got settled in.
As soon as my mom texted that back I gave Kenneth a call; once again,he answered on the first ring💪🏽

Kenneth's P.O.V
My mom,dad,and I were all waiting at the airport to pick up Takara. I thought it might take her a while to get out of security,baggage claim,and everything else so I sat down and I took out my phone to post a snapchat. The caption:"Waiting to pick up T at the airport✈️"
Two seconds after posting the snap my phone rang and I saw the contact...
TT😍👑💃🏽
And of course I answered on the first ring (I know I'm cheesy).

(It is 2:35pm in this point of the story)

Kenneth:Hey TT,What's up?

Takara:Hey Ken,I'm at the pick-up area,The number here is 202.

Kenneth:K,I'll be right there.

Back to Takara
I just got off the phone with Kenneth and he said he is on his way to the pick-up area that I'm at. I waited 3 mins until I saw Kenneth run in and surprisingly,he recognized me.

Kenneth: Wow! You're even prettier in person but I'm surprised I recognized y—

Takara: Kenny! *I ran to him and gave him a hug*
Sorry for the big hug but I'm so glad to I finally get to meet you!

Kenneth: Same here TT (☺️) But I believe you promised me an answer to my question.

Takara:Oh yeah, my answer is yes.

Kenneth:Really!?That's awesome!!....I mean Ight that's cool😎😭

Takara:Let's go! Your parents must be wondering what's taking us so long. *starts walking*

Kenneth:Takara,wait.

Takara:Yeah Ken?

Kenneth: *Kissed Takara on the cheek* I can't wait for us to get to know eachother more!☺️😊

Takara:You can say that again😍💖

Author
Will Kenneth and Takara end up being a thing? I can't wait for you guys to know #oneofmyfavoritechapters
I know it's long but I'm glad you read it and hopefully love it👋🏽💖
I'll update this in MAYBE 7-10 days.
Love you guys,Adios❤️💖👋🏽✌🏽️