Chapter 2

Jamie wakes up and rolls over onto something somewhat hard but also soft, but it hit a new bruise on her rib area and causes her to groan. Then whatever it is she's laying on moves causing her eyes pop open and groan again, she finds herself looking right into the emerald green eyes of who was becoming her best friend and more she hopes.

Harry reaches up and moves her hair out of her face. "You okay?" He asks in his rough morning voice.

"Uhm, yeah. Just sore as hell." Jamie replies. "I'll probably feel a lot better after a shower."

"That's not a problem. There's one right over there and I grabbed you some clothes before leaving your aunts. Also I talked to my mom last night." Harry explains as he gets up and starts gathering his own clothes. "She told me that you can stay here as long as you want to. Matter of fact." He adds as he lays out some towels for her. "She said for me to go by there after school and gather the rest of your stuff, because if she has to do it she might kill the bitch." He says with a chuckle. "Now get your shower. I'll take mine in the one down the hall and I'll meet you in the kitchen."

After a nice warm shower, Jamie gges dressed in the clothes Harry got for her, applies makeup to cover up the bruises and goes to the kitchen. The first person she sees is, of course Harry, he towers over everyone there, the next person is obviously his mom. He looks just like her, same colored hair and curls, only her eyes were gray. The top of her head stopped right at her shoulders putting her about a good head taller than herself. She hates being so damn short. The first thing she does when entering the kitchen is feed Bruno, it's the least she could since the dog hasn't left her side since she got there. It's like he has adopted her or something.

"Oh, hi." Anne smiles when she sees Jamie. "I'm Anne, Harry's mom."

"Jamie." She says sticking her hand out.

"Oh poo." Anne laughs pulling Jamie to her and giving her a careful hug. "We don't shake hand in this family we hug." She says.

Harry crosses his arms over his chest and smiles as he watches his mom and Jamie. He likes this scene he knows his mom hates Debra. "How you feeling now?" He asks Jamie as he helps her into the stool.

"Much better. That shower worked wonders." She replies.

"Good. Mom made breakfast, hope you're hungry. I think she got carried away with all the people here." Harry teases his mom.

She's just about to say something back when Louis and Ed walks in. "Morning all." Ed says. Louis just waves and kisses Anne's cheek.

"Good morning boys, you're just in time breakfast is done." Anne says as she starts putting sausage, bacon, eggs and pancakes all on the bar.

"Holy shit, are we suppose to eat all this?" Jamie whispers to no one in paticular.

Harry smirks. "Eat what you can. Don't worry about the rest."

"Jamie, I don't mean to nose around in your business or anything but can your Aunt get ahold of any of the money your parents left you?" Anne asks her. "I would hate for her to somehow take it before you turn 18."

Jamie takes a sip of her orange juice before speaking. "It's fine. There is no way she can touch it at all. It's all in a trust being handled by a lawyer my mom and dad knew. After the sale of the business, my car and mom's he took it and has it all tied up until I turn 18. He knew my aunt hated me but I had nowhere else to go. He said there was no way he would let her have my money." Jamie can see Louis and Ed talking trying not to pay attention to her. Harry just kept eating, but she knows he hears every word. "I still don't know what I'm going to do with 24 million dollars at 18 years old other than collage I mean." Jamie sighs, then notices how quiet the room 8s and how everyone is looking at her. She looks up at Harry and sees almost the same look on his face she saw when he yelled at her. She got off the stool and slowly backed away from him.