Chapter 1

I'm Ally, I'm 5. That's all I know about myself.
I walk the roads of Sydney, it's dark and cold. I have no where to go though. I continue to walk, I see a box on the road, I run to it and tug at it, it's empty. I pull it into an alley, and turn it over so it's on it's side. I curled up inside it and looked around, I lay my head on the board and soon fall asleep.
Calum's POV
Luke and I are walking back to our place, we pass an alley, and I see a box, with a small foot sticking out of it. I stop and poke Luke's shoulder, he said" yeah?" I said" look!" He turned and it too, we walked to the box and lifted the top of it, I saw a little girl curled up. I frowned and lightly shook her shoulder, she woke up screaming, Luke said" hey, hey, calm down, shh." She looked at us and tripped over the box, trying to get out. She fell onto the ground, she whimpered and got up, I said" hey, where's your mummy and dad?" She looked at me before saying" wha tha?" Luke and I bent down, a little bit more, we don't want to scare her. Luke said" uh.. Parents." Her small head tilted, confused, then it started raining hard! She whined and went to take off, I said" hey, wait!" She turned to me again, I said" come with us?" Her head shook fast before she took off Down the dark alley way. I looked at Luke, he said" come on." He stood up and grabbed my hand, we walked back to our place. She doesn't know what a mum or dad are? I said" Lukey, I think she's an orphan?" He said" yeah, I was thinking that too, we can go look for her in the morning, let's get some sleep, Cal." I nodded, he spooned me, we are in our sweats.
Ally's POV
I ran away from the two strangers. I ran and ran till I slipped on a rock, I cried, I hurt my knee. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rocked myself slowly.
It's the next day. I'm walking in the park, I sit down on a bench and look at the playground. I look at my knee, it does not look okay. I whimpered and then saw the strangers from nighttime looking at me, they walked to me, before bending down in front of me. The boy said" hi, I'm Calum, that's Luke." The boy, Calum said" what's your name?" I whispered" Ally." Luke said" that's a cute name, Ally."
Calum's POV
Her name's Ally. Luke said" are you alone?" She nodded, I saw her wince and hold her knee. I looked at her, I said" are you hurt?" She shook her head, I said" yes, you are. here, let me look." She let go of her knee, I looked at it, then lightly slid my finger across it. She yelped and jumped away from me, I put both my hands up. I know how to deal with an orphan kid, she's probably Been on the streets her whole life. I was one of those kids, till I was 9, well I was on the streets till I was 6, put into an orphanage at 7 off the streets, then adopted at 9. Luke knows this, Michael and Ashton know too. I looked at her, she was breathing heavily staring at us, I said" it's okay, it's okay, I'm trying to help." Luke looked at me, I nodded. He said" are you hungry?" She nodded, he said" I'll be back in a minute." He got up and ran in direction of the food trucks, I looked at her knee again and pulled out a napkin, I wiped it gently, she whimpered. I said" shh, shh." I stared at her in the eyes, she stared at me in the eyes too. Making eye contact is the best way to get someone to trust you, She gulped and looked away from me. I said" do you have anywhere to go?" She shook her head, I said" how old are you?" She held up a hand, 5. She's 5 yrs old. I said" have you been on the streets for a long time?" She said" my whole life." She looked down, she muttered" wha's a mummy and daddy?" I said" a mummy and daddy are your parents, they take care of you, they feed you, they play with you. They tuck you in at night, they make sure you're safe." She muttered" I never ha one them." I frowned, then Luke came back saying" I got food." We slowly moved across from her, she turned around in her spot. I gave her a French Fry, she looked at it then looked at us. Luke and I nodded, she bit into it and slowly ate it. She seemed to like it, so I gave her a plate of fries to eat, I said" what did you eat before?" She said" I dunno." I nodded, she probably didn't know what she ate, whatever was edible, she ate, probably. Luke looked at me, we kinda had a conversation with our eyes, We both looked at Ally, she was eating quietly, I said" do you wanna come home with us?"