Chapter 24

It's nighttime, we are going to get dinner, because we want to explore. Ally is looking everywhere, mesmerized by everything. She's never been out of Sydney, it's her first time leaving the place she knows so well. Of course, she's being very cautious about everything, and she's clinging to my hand. I said" Ally, are you okay?" She nodded, I could tell she was lying, we've learned she can be very clingy when we're in a strange place. And she always holds our hand if she isn't in our arms. Luke was walking ahead of us, Ally whined not being able to see Luke, I said" it's okay, Ally, he's just in front of Niall and Liam." She leaned her head on my arm, I said" Ashton, go get Luke." Ashton went to get Luke, soon Luke came back. He said" see, Ally, I'm right here." Ally smiled and reached out to get him, he let her hold his arm while walking.
We got to a restaurant, the 1d boys took us too. Ally is the most pickiest kid, but it's kind of our fault since we didn't really let her explore into weirder foods because we don't know what she's allergic too. And we finally got her to the doctor last month but that didn't help because they couldn't tell us what she was allergic too since she was a street kid. I said" Ally, do you know what makes you sick?" She shook her head, we sat at the table, Ally sat between Luke and I. She leaned her head on my arm, I said" hey, baby." She mumbled" hi, daddy." We ordered, Ally looked at us, and poked my cheek. I laughed, She giggled, I said" what're you doing?" She shrugged, and nuzzles into my arm. I heard the boys aww-Ing. I said" shut up." They just laughed more, Ally smiled at me.
Once we were done eating, we left and decided to explore the place.

It's now midnight and we're making our way back to the hotel. Ally is still awake which is not good, we went to a candy store, and she and Mikey had a lot of sugar, which isn't good. I said" Mikey, Ally, you guys gonna crash soon?" Then Mikey jumped onto Ash's back, while Ally was hanging from Ashton's arms. I laughed, saying" that's a no." They were a giggling mess, and it was hilarious. We got back to the room and Ashton dropped the 2 on the bed, they both squirmed and crawled around then settled down, Mikey had Ally wrapped around on his chest. I just laughed at them and took a picture, posting it on Instagram. They both pouted, and then looked at us. I said" go to sleep." Mikey whined" no!" Ally whined" no!" I groaned, and flopped next to Luke, Ash said" we're gonna be up all night." Luke said" I'm surprised she's not asleep. Because the time zones." We all laughed, Mikey and Ally were confused and then curled up. Both of them fell asleep. I laughed quietly, Ashton took a picture, and Luke said" of course." Then he giggled, Ashton said" where am I gonna sleep?" I said" not with us." He groaned, I said" here, I'll move Ally over here." I carefully picked up Ally, she quietly whimpered, I said" shh, baby, it's just daddy." She stopped and continued to sleep, I tucked her in and kissed her head, Luke kissed her head. Ashton was already in bed, and half alseep. I giggled and cuddled up to Luke, he giggled and allowed me to cuddle, I saw Ally subconsciously move closer to us and cuddled into me, I smiled and pressed my lips to her head. She squirmed around and then dug her head into my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her. I fell asleep.