Chapter 11

Luke's POV
Ally hid behind my legs, and held Cal's hand. I smiled, and then I bent down, Calum said" Ally, I thought you said you were ready?" She shook her head, then ran for the stairs, she tripped and landed on the stairs. She whimpered then crawled up the stairs. Calum's mum looked at Cal and I, I said" I'll go get her." Calum nodded and then I walked up the stairs, I said" Baby, Ally, where'd you go?" I heard her whine from her room, I walked into the room to see her sitting on her bed, holding her arms. I said" here, let me see." She held out her arm, I gently laid it on my hand and looked at it, I saw a small bruise, I said" it'll be okay, want me to kiss it better?" She nodded, I kissed the spot and rubbed it gently, I said" see all better." She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. I lifted her up and walked downstairs, I said" ready to meet them, now?" She nodded, hesitantly.
Ally's POV
Luke carried me downstairs, to Calum standing in front of a lot of people. I held tighter to Luke's neck, he smiled, kissing my cheek. Calum tickled me, I giggled and tried to snack his hands away. He said" trying to stop me, Ally?" I nodded, giggling, he said" come'er then, and I'll stop." I reached out to him, he picked me from Luke's arms, Luke pouted and said" hey!" Calum just smiled, peppering my face with kisses. Calum said" okay, mum, dad, Mali. This is Ally." Daddy held me in his arms, holding me tightly. I cuddled into his side, he said" what're you doing?" I said" comfy." He laughed and let go of me, I wrapped my legs and arms around him, I whimpered" Dada!" Dada came up and took me from Daddy, he pouted as Dada smiled. Dada stood in front of his family, and said" Mum, Jack, Ben this is Ally." He put me down, I froze on spot, then I pouted looking at Dada, he just smiled and walked off, I screamed" Dada! Daddy! Cuddles! Come save me!" I pouted as they didn't come. I looked at the 6 strangers in front of me, I whimpered and then screamed" Daddy! Dada!" I cried, I was suddenly picked up by strange arms, I screamed and kicked, swinging. I was placed down, then I ran off.
Calum's POV
I heard Ally scream" Daddy! Dada!" Then she cried, I walked out to see my mum picking her up, I said" Mum! No!" Ally instantly screamed and kicked, swinging around, my mum placed her down. Then Ally ran off upstairs. I took off after her, I ran upstairs to search for her, I said" Ally? Baby?" I heard a whimper, I looked under her bed, I saw Ally curled up, looking at me. Whimpering and whining. I said" hey, hey, it's okay, it's okay. Come'er." I reached under and pulled her out. I cradled her in my arms, she snuggled into my chest. I said" it's okay. You were great down there." She snuggled into my chest, even more, her eyes closed and then I knew she was asleep. I smiled and laid her down and tucked her in. I kissed her head, then walked downstairs. My mum said" she's just like you were." I looked at her, shocked, she's never told me what I was like. I don't even remember what I was like before I was 9. I said" what?" She just smiled sadly, Lukey looked at me, I'm just confused now. I said" what? Mum, what?" She said" we adopted you at 9. You would constantly have nightmares, every time you fell asleep. You wouldn't trust us, you would constantly run away, and go look for someone. Do you remember that?" I said" yeah, I remember running away." She said" who were you looking for?" I walked upstairs, ignoring the question. I don't want to remember the past, the past sucked. I went into my room, and curled up against the wall. I heard Lukey say" Cal?" I looked up at him, he said" are you okay?" I nodded, he said" Ally's awake, she's not letting anyone near her." Then I heard Ally scream" Daddy!" We've learned, she calls me Daddy and Luke Dada. I got up and walked downstairs, I saw Ally running around, looking for me.