Chapter 8

We got a restaurant and went in, getting a table, Ally sat between us again, I smiled, she's my daughter. I rub Ally's head, she leans into my touch, I laughed, I said" we have something to tell you, Ally." She looked between Luke and I, then she looked at Ash and Mike, then she looked at us. She huffed quietly, I chuckled and Luke pulled her onto his lap, he said" we've adopted you. We're your parents now." Her eyes widened and her smile was to her ears. Her arms wrapped tightly around Luke's neck, her arms stretched to reach for me, I leaned over and her arm wrapped around me. I heard a picture being taken and the 2 boys awing. She released us and sat between us. Our food came and we ate for a little while, then Luke and Ally looked at me and smiled, I instantly knew they were planning something. I said" what're you two up to?" They both shrugged, Ashton and Michael giggled, I said" do you know anything?" They both said" no." I looked at my boyfriend and daughter, after we got done eating, Luke was being extremely cuddly and Ally was being more extremely cuddly. Ashton and Michael looked at them, I did too, what did these two plan? Once we got in the car, Luke gave me a kiss on the cheek. Ally snuggled into my side, I said" what are you two up to?" Luke nodded at Ally, Luke pulled Ally onto his lap and laid his chin on her head. They both said" Toys R Us." I said" why?" Ally said" pwease!" Luke said" please!" Michael and Ashton were laughing from the front seat, I said" okay, okay, fine. You both too adorable to deny." They both smiled. I said" Ally, you're expose to team with me." She giggled and cuddled into Luke.
Once we got to the toy store, Luke and Ally jumped out and ran in. I just giggled and we 3 followed them, I saw Luke and Ally waiting inside at the doors, I shook my head and we walked to the back. Where the bikes were, I already have a bad feeling about this. We looked at the bikes, I said" Ally? Lukey?" They grabbed a scooter and walked away, no words, we went around the store buying more toys, then we had to go to other stores to get her bedroom stuff.
We arrived home, Ally was completely knocked out in my arms. Ash and Mikey went home. We laid her on our bed and then put a blanket over her. We started on her room, which hopefully we'll surprise her with. She has no idea what we got for her room, since we made Mikey go distract her. Which caused her to knock out before we got home, he took her to the inside playground place. She played for literally 3 hours straight.
It's been 5 hours and we're done! The room is finished! It's adorable, it's light blue, and pink dots all over. And her bed is in the middle, and toys are all over, and her closet is full. She has a small desk, for her to color on. And everything else. I walked back into my room and saw Ally, curled up and clutching her teddy bear. Blanket pushed off her, I smiled and took the blanket and put it back over her. Luke came next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned back, He said" she's adorable." I said" yeah, she is." Then she woke up, she sat up, rubbing her eyes and yawning. I said" Ally, you awake?" Her head nodded, and she reached out. I walked to her and lifted her into my arms. I said" come on, little baby." She just cuddled into me, I looked at Luke, he just giggled and ran to her room, I said" wanna go to your room?" She tilted her head, and then we walked to her room, her eyes widened when she saw it. I put her down and she ran around the room, looking at everything. Luke walked to me and cuddled into my side, I laughed and pat his head.