Chapter 13

Calum's POV
She didn't like the idea, She said" w-when be back?" I said" we wouldn't be gone very long, I think." Luke said" how about we make a deal." Ally instantly perked up to that idea, Luke said" if you let them babysit, we'll get Mikey and Ashy, and go wherever you want." She smiled and nodded, still scared. She jumped onto Luke's stomach, he said" you're mean!" She giggled and ran to me, hiding behind me, Luke giggled and lifted her up. Then the doorbell rang. Ally looked at me, I smiled.
My mum and Liz came in, Ally was hidden behind me, then Mali, Jack and Ben came in. Luke said" Ally, I'm gonna tickle you if you don't come out." Ally instantly moved to my side and held my hand. I looked at Luke, he rubbed her head, I smiled. I said" mum, Liz this is Ally." Luke said" ally this is Liz and Joy. Your grandma's." I looked at Ally, to see the confused face, hidden by my arm. I said" they're our mums."
Ally's upstairs in her room, playing, we're about to leave. I screamed" Ally, we're going now. We'll be back in a bit." I heard her feet patter, then she collided with my waist, saying" no, no, daddy, no go, no! No, dada, no go." I withheld tears, I bent down and grabbed her hands, rubbing the top gently, I said" we'll be back, I promise, we'll be back before you go to bed, okay?" She had tears running down her cheek, I said" it's okay, it's okay, we'll be back. I promise." She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck, mumbling" no go's." Luke bent down behind her, he said" we'll be back, okay? We promise we'll be back before bed time." she nodded and eventually let go of me, and hugged Luke. She let go of him and backed away from us. I got up and held Luke's hand, I muttered" don't turn around." He nodded and we walked out the door, then turned back around, I saw Ally, peeking out the window. I smiled at her, she smiled at me, then Luke and I walked with our siblings.
Ally's POV
Daddy and Dada left, I ran to the window and looked out to see daddy, he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. But I don't want him to go. I don't want daddy and dada to go. I turned to the women behind me, she said" hi, I'm Joy." I ran upstairs and to my room, I closed the door and locked the door. I said" Cuddles, they left us, so we're gonna ran away." I took Cuddles' paw and we went to the window, I pushed it open and looked at Cuddles, I said" come on, it'll be okay. We go alley." I tucked cuddles into my shirt and climbed down the window. I ran down the street, fast as I could. I held Cuddles to my chest, and ran.
Calum's POV
we were gone 20 minutes. 20 minutes and my phone rang, I answered it, my mum said" Calum, Uh... I'm so sorry." I said" mum, what?!" She said" Ally, she ran away." I said" oh crap!" Luke looked at me, he said" what?" I said" Ally, she ran off." Luke took off running. I followed behind him.