Chapter 15

Soon Ally woke up and whined" daddy!" I said" I'm right here, baby. Here take this." She sat up and mumbled" wha tha?" I said" medicine that'll make you feel better." She took it then she grimaced at the taste, I just smiled at her, she glared at me. I said" okay, let's get you some soup." I grabbed the bowl of chicken soup behind me and sat in front of her, she smiled at me. And took the bowl away from me, and went to drink from it. I said" no, not like that." I took it from her and gave her a spoon, she ate it with that instead. I smiled, kissing her head, I said" you'll feel better in no time, baby." She hummed, I just smiled and rubbed her hair while she ate.
Once she was done, she cuddled into me, Luke came in and looked at us before sitting on the other side of Ally. She put her feet on his lap, I just giggled at Luke's face, he lightly tickled her feet, she squeaked and tucked her feet into a fetus position, and stayed like that, I just said" okay, my little baby, it's 3am, let's go to bed." I picked her up and carried her to her room, she said" no, daddy, wanna sleep with you." I said" okay, you can sleep with us." I carried her into our room and Luke said" yay! Another cuddle buddy." He took her from my arms and looked at me, I just laughed. We all laid down and she laid between us. Her leg on top of Luke's stomach, her body turned and cuddled into my chest. I giggled at her strangeness. She whined and held onto my stomach, I smiled and rubbed her side. She fell asleep, Luke looked at me, and smiled, I smiled back and whispered" hey, Luke, did you notice now that she's asleep, we can't move?" He whispered" yep." He giggled, Ally hummed in her sleep.
----
I wake up to Ally sitting on my chest, Luke next to me, giggling. I said" what?" She said" daddy, wakey!" I said" I am awake, you little monster." I tickled her, she giggled and jumped off my chest and hid behind Luke, Luke said" hold on! I am not a barrier!" She said" yeah!" And stayed hidden behind him, I laughed and started tickling Luke, he screamed" no! Hahah! Calum!" He got up, lifting Ally and ran out the room, I got up and ran after them. I said" where are you two?" I looked in the kitchen, to see it empty, then someone rang the door bell, I answered it and saw Mikey and Ashton, they both came in saying" It's the tickle monster! Get him!" And then they started tickling me, I laughed, and fell to the ground, they continued to tickled me. I said" okay, okay, okay! I'm done being the tickle monster!" They stopped, and helped me up, I said" so you guys instantly team with Luke and Ally." Mikey said" yes!" Ally ran out and hugged his stomach, he laughed and lifted her up. She smiled and Mike let her down, she hugged me, I hugged her back and Luke came out and saw me, he laughed.  She smiled and hung onto me.
We left Ally with Ashton and Mikey while we went to go get breakfast.
Michael's POV
Once Cal and Luke left, Ally was running around the house. I said" what're you doing?" She said" run!" She jumped onto me, I laughed and held onto her. I kissed her head and she cuddled into my side, Ashton came in looking at us, he just laughed and grabbed the remote. Putting on a movie. Ally watched it, then after a minute, a cute adorable kissing scene came on, Ally watched it with adorableness. I said" Ally, remember Kissing is bad, it'll give you a sickness." Ashton looked at me, covering his mouth, attempting to stop his laugh. Ally looked at me, with a shocked/horrified look, she said" really?" I said" yeah, kiddie." She snuggled into my side more and then sat up to mess with my hair.