Chapter 6

Calum's POV
The room is cleared out, we're laying down in the middle of the room, on a blanket. Ally was cuddled up with me, she was laying on my chest, Luke was trying to wrap his arm around us but Ally wouldn't stop moving. Michael and Ashton left. I said" Ally, it's bath time." She looked at me confused, Luke stood and lifted her up into his arms, I got up and we went to the bathroom, I started the water, Luke sat Ally on the sink counter and helped her take off her clothes. Once the water was okay, I lifted her up and placed her in the water, okay. This is gonna be good. Once she noticed the water, she began to splash, giggling. I said" Lukey! Help me?" I turned to see him laughing. I just shook my head and laughed, I started to wash Ally, she squirmed, I said" it's okay." Luke started washing her hair, I said" ally, close your eyes tightly, for me, okay?" She did. Luke rinsed out the shampoo and made sure it was all gone, before I lifted her up out of the water and wrapped a towel around her. I picked her up, she shivered, I said" hold on, you'll be warm in a minute." I rubbed the towel on her, as she started to dry off. I pulled a shirt over her, she wrapped her arms around my neck, I held her close to me, she absorbed my warmth. I said" aww, look at the little baby, you wanna cuddle?" She nodded, digging her face into my throat, I giggled and ran to my room, Luke trailed behind us, trying to calm his laughs, We jumped onto the bed and she cuddled into me more. I laughed as Luke tried to wrap his arms around me but was stopped when Ally hissed at him. He giggled and said" fine, I'll be cold over here." He fake cried, Ally let go of me and wrapped her arms around Luke, holding onto his stomach, cuddling under his arm. I laughed and laid on my side, Luke grabbed my hand, I saw Ally was asleep. I giggled, and took a picture.
Luke and I whispered to each other while she slept. Soon Luke and I fell asleep.
I woke up to see Ally on my chest, giggling, looking at me, I said" what're you doing?" She giggled saying" Luke tickle!" I saw Luke tickling her, I said" oh no, Lukey the tickle monster, we must run." I scooped her into my arms and took off. I heard Luke chasing me, I said" oh no! He's chasing us!" Ally squeaked, I laughed, I ran downstairs to the couch and crashed onto it, I saw Lukey jump next to me. He started tickling me, I said" no.. Ahahahah! Lukey! Hahaha! S-stop!" He of course didn't, we continued to tickle each other till Ally jumped onto Lukey's chest, he groaned laughing. Ally hung onto his neck, tightly, he laughed and finally stood up. He carried her to the kitchen. I said" Ally, do you know what tv is?" Her head tilted, I ran to her and lifted her up, I ran back to the living room and turned on the tv, I turned it to a kid channel and sat her down in front of the tv. She instantly became mesmerized by the show on. I ran back into the kitchen. Luke said" we have to head down the orphanage." I said" we can't take her with us, I know the second she sees that place, she'll freak out. Call Mike and Ash, see if they can babysit." Luke nodded and got on his phone, I walked back into the living room to see her still staring at the tv. I grabbed her teddy bear and walked to her, she didn't even notice me. I chuckled quietly, and opened her arms, giving her the bear, she held it and cuddled into it, while watching the show. I smiled and rubbed her head before walking back into the kitchen. I saw Luke on the phone with Mikey, I smiled and went into the fridge, I grabbed a Capri-Sun and some goldfish, I put the goldfish in a bowl and walked back to Ally, I said" Ally, here, eat this." She looked at me and took a goldfish in her hand, she ate it. I said" there, here's a snack." I sat the drink and snack in front of her and walked to the couch, getting on my phone. I took a picture of her, then Luke came in and plopped next to me, he said" they'll be here in 10 minutes."