imagine #2

As you got ready for your date with Dave, you question yourself, should I wear something dressy or something classy? you have the two outfits in your hand and you turn around and ask your sister, which one should I wear?. She points to the classy outfit which was an rose gold dress with a white bow on the side. You then got ready and got your makeup on. There was soon a knock on the door. y/n! someone is here for you! your mom yells. You rush to the door and see Dave smiling at you. "You look amazing". He said while grabbing your hand. "Thank You, so do you". You said while blushing. "Ready to go?" he asked. "Yeah let's go." You two went into the car and drove off. "So I hope you don't mind but we're gonna have a picnic at the park and after we're going to walk along the beach shorelines". He said while holding your hand. "not at all" you said while smiling at him. As you guys reached to the park you lay down the blanket and set down the basket. Dave hands you a sandwich and orange juice. "how have you been?" he asked while opening his juice. "I've been good, and you?" . "I've been busy, but good, I'm doing even better with you". He smirked. "Very clever". you told him while laughing. As you guys got done eating, Dave stands up and says , "Race you to the shoreline". He said while standing up then running. "I'm gonna get there first!" you yell while running". "No you're not!" He then grabs you and spins you around. He sets you down and says, "Well, looks like we both win". He then cups your face and kisses you. "I love you beautiful". "I love you too". you said while blushing. "Hey look, a shooting star". he says while pointing at it. "what do you wish for?" you ask him. "you really want to know?" he asked while laughing a little. "mayybe". He then wrapped his arms around you and said, "I wished for a kiss from you". he said while leaning in. "it's your lucky day isn't it?" You leaned in with him and kissed him. As the waves crashed on the shoreline you both walked hand in hand along the beach. Nothing could ever beat this feeling. It was an extraordinary moment for the both of you.