imagine #6

As you got ready for your day out to the beach with Dave, you packed up all your beach clothes and such. Then waited for him to show up.
Dave: Hey, I'll be there maybe in like 5 minutes.
You: Okay! beep the horn when you show up so I'll know you're here😊
Dave: Will Do😘
Exactly 5 minutes later, Dave pulls up and beeps the horn. "Oh man he's already here!". You say while grabbing your phone and bag while running out the door. You go into the car and Dave smiled at you, "Why in such a hurry babe?". He asked while fixing your hair. "I didn't want to keep you waiting". You said while laughing a little. "I wouldn't mind". He said while driving off. "So what's the plan?". You asked. He turned to you and smirked, "It's a surprise".
"You always say that". You said while crossing your arms and laughing.
He looked at you and smiled, "Just wait for it beautiful".
10 minutes later you guys pulled up to a beautiful white sand beach. "Woah". You said surprised while getting out of the car and looking at the beach. "Didn't I tell you it was a surprise?". Dave said while walking to you and holding out his hand. You both walked hand and hand to the beach, "Lets put our stuff over here". Dave says walking to a table. You guys set your stuff on the table and changed into your swim wear. Dave stared at you as you took off your towel to reveal your swim suit.
"What?". You asked confused.
"Oh nothing, I'm just admiring your beauty over here". He said while winking at you. He takes your hand and walks to the water with you.
"OH MY , that is so cold!". You said while backing away and laughing.
"Oh cmon babe lets just go, you'll get used to it I promise". He said while holding out his hand.
"You promise?". You asked while crossing your arms while slowly walking to him.
"No I don't actually, just cmon the water feels great". He said while walking to the water still waiting for you. As you walked inside the water you feel light cold arms wrap around your waist, making you jump a little.
"Hey it's just me". Dave said while walking with you deeper in the ocean.
"Jump in my arms". He said walking in front of you.
"I'm sorry, you want me to what?". You asked while smiling.
"Jump". He said while whispering to you.
You do as what you're told and he carries you bridal style out of the water.
He sets you down lightly then splashes freezing cold water on you.
"Oh my Gosh!!". You said while turning around to him. He laughs and starts to run away. "I'm going to get you back!". You said while running after him. You run after him and hugged him from behind.
"You're Mines". You said while still holding onto him. He laughed and turned around. "All yours baby girl". He said then pulling you in closer and kissing you passionately.
You both pulled away and looked at each other in the eyes. "I love you". He says while holding onto your waist.
You kissed him once more, "I love you too".
As the day started to get darker as the hours went by, you both decided to get changed and take a seat on the sand.
"I had so much fun with you today". Dave said while scooting closer to you.
"I did too". You said while leaning on him.
As it got darker the stars started to come out.
"So babe I have a question". Dave says.
"Okay, what is it?". You asked.
"So, you see the stars, how much do you think is in the sky?". He asked.
"An infinity amount, it never ends or stops". You said hesitantly.
He smiled and wrapped his arm around you, "That represents my love for you, It never stops or ends. My love for you is infinity."