imagine #4

It's your first day of senior year and you get ready and question yourself. "Do I look good enough?". You turn around to the clock it's already 7:30. "Whatever I'm just gonna go". You grab your bag and car keys then drove off to school. As you pulled in and parked the car. You see your friends rushing to your car. "y/n!! I missed you so much!". one of your friends say. "Let me see your schedule". one of your other friends say. As you give them your schedule you see someone you don't recognize. "Guys who's that?". You said trying not to point. They all look. "Oh, that's Dave. He's a new student here". "He's pretty handsome don't you guys think?". They laugh, "Uh yeah he's gorgeous!". As you guys were all laughing the bell rings. You guys all went to your guys classes. As you entered the classroom you see Dave. So you sit next to him. "Hey". he said while you sat next to him. "hi, I'm y/n". He smiled. "Cute name you got there." You blushed, "thanks". "I'm Dave, nice to meet you". He said while shaking your hand. "You too". You said back. "So you wanna hang out after school later on today?". He asked. "Sure, where do you wanna go?". You asked. "I'll surprise you". He said leaning in. "Dave, y/n, pay attention please". the teacher tells us. "Let's talk about this after". You say to Dave. As 20 minutes passed the bell rings and you both walk out of class to go to recess. "Meet me in the parking lot after school beautiful, then we'll talk". He kisses you and winks at you while he walks away. " 

This imagine sucked. But I will be making a continued part for this imagine!💗