imagine #9

It was a rainy Sunday morning and Dave was spending the day with you. You two have been best friends since the seventh grade. He has always told you everything and you have always told him everything. Except the fact that, you were madly in love with him.

"So what do you want to do today?". He asked.

"I'm not sure, there's not much to do".

"Lets play seven minutes in heaven!". He said while snapping his fingers.

"Okay, wait let me grab some snacks first". You ran into the kitchen and quickly grabbed any snacks that you saw and ran back to Dave.

"Okay ready?". He asked.

"Yeah, but you go first". You said  while laughing because you always made him go first.

He laughed and scooted closer,
"Okay well, I have a crush on this girl".

You felt your heart drop,
"On who?". You said while trying to not show how sad you felt.

"Well, she makes me really happy, we tell each other everything and she's, oh man where do I start, Shes beautiful, smart, funny, caring, and just so amazing..."

You faked a smile and looked at him,
"That's nice Dave".

He looked at me and smiled,
"Did I also mention, I'm looking at her right now".

I looked up at him surprised look.
"Me?".

He nodded his head and leaned in slowly then kissed me. It was amazing.

He pulled away and looked at me,
"Y/n, Will you be my girlfriend?".

You smiled and wrapped your arms around him,
"I would be more than happy to be your girlfriend".

He kissed you once more and looked into your eyes,
"I love you y/n"

"I love you too, more than ever".