imagine #3

Its 1:00 in the afternoon and Dave picks you up to go to the beach. As you guys got there you found a spot to put all of your guys stuff there. "ready to go in the water" he said while grabbing your hand. "yeah let's go". You guys both walk down and Dave goes in the water first, "whoa! that is cold, help me out would you" you grab his hand but he yanks you in the water with him, "haha gotcha!" he said while laughing. "That is cold!" you said while shivering. "oh it's okay". he starts to hug you. "let's go underwater". you give him a look. "I'm not gonna do anything, cmon just do it". "fine". you smiled. both of you went underwater and about 3 seconds later you feel his hands cup around your face and he kisses you then holds you close. As you both went up for air,  you move your hair out of your face and say, "I thought you said you weren't going to do anything". you said while smirking. "I didn't make any promises". he said while kissing you once more. "Let's go up by the sand". You both walked over and sat down on the towel that was layed out. We layed down and tanned for awhile. When I looked at my phone it was already 5:00 it got a little dark. "Ready to get changed?" He said while grabbing his stuff. "Yeah". We walked to the bathroom and got changed. When we walked out we sat down on the grass. "Did you know there's gonna be fireworks soon?" Dave said while grabbing out his phone. "Really, Why?" you asked confused. "It's the 4th of July". He smiled. "Oh right". As it got dark the fireworks began and it was really pretty. Dave wraps his arm around you and kisses your cheek. "The fireworks are pretty, but not as pretty as you". He whispered to you and kissed your cheek. You blushed and kissed him. "You're a cheesy guy". You said while leaning on him. "haha I know". He said. As the fireworks ended you both kissed each other. "I love you". He said kissing your head. "I love you too". you said while holding his hand. "cmon lets get going". He holds you close as you guys both walk to the car to get home. "I had a fun day with you". "so did I". You both end the night with a kiss.