imagine #8

It's been two months since I've seen Dave and today is the day we're finally going to be reunited with each other.

I put on a warm outfit since it was snowing and I headed to the airport where I was going to meet him there.

After I parked the car I quickly walked inside the airport and waited by the gate where he was coming in.

Ten minutes later, I saw him walking out with a big smile on his face and with his arms out.

I ran into his arms and gave him the biggest hug ever.

"I missed you so much princess, I'm so glad I'm back home with you". He said while still hugging me.

I looked up at him and quickly gave him a kiss.
"I'm so happy you're back home".

He kissed me once more and we walked outside.
"Let's take a walk". Dave suggested as he put his luggage into the car.

"Okay, where do you want to go?".

"To the park that's nearby". He said while taking my hand.

We walked to the park hand and hand closely by each other

Suddenly I felt something hit me from behind.

Dave was throwing snowballs at me.
"Snowball fight!". He said while still aiming for me.

"Hey!". I said while picking up another pile of snow and forming it into a ball, I threw it and it hit Dave straight in the face.

He gasped and wiped the snow off of his face,
"Oh I'm gonna get you back!". He said while chasing me.

I screamed and tried to run away. He wrapped his arms around me but when he did we both slipped and fell down. I ended up on top of him and he smiled at me and kissed me.

"Caught you". He said while chuckling.

I laughed and got off of him and stood up.

"How's about we head home already". He said while holding my hand.

"Yeah, I think that would be a good idea". I said while walking with him back to the car.

We then started to head home.

"Hey Dave?".

"Yes Beautiful?".

"I love you".

He looked at me with a smirk,
"I love you more".

I'm really sorry it's been like forevers since I've updated but I promise I will try to update as much as I can from now on😊 I love you guys💗